17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 09-15-2006, 10:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Tv Company Looking For Shelby Owners

I am writing from a London documentary company, who will be very shortly sending a crew over to Pueblo, Colorado to film a documentary about an extraordinary lady who loves Shelby cars so much she named her daughter Shelby. She doesn't have a Shelby car of her own. Is there anybody in the area here with a great looking old Shelby in excellent condition who might be able to let her ride in it as part of our film? The documentary is being made for the Discovery Channel and will be broadcast in the US. Our crew will be there from next week. If you think you might be able to help, please post a thread, or contact me on stuart.macdonald@bellwethermedia.co.uk Many thanks!
Old 09-15-2006, 01:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #298, 302 5 speed
Not Ranked     

Are you the guys that filmed the 57 vette in Springfield Il last month ?
The owner also has a GT40 .
Old 09-15-2006, 01:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Stuart,

A few ideas for you.

1) The Shelby American Collection is in Boulder Colorado. This is the offical Shelby Collection. The number of cars varies from time to time, but you can be certain to see a few orginal Cobras, Daytona Coupes, GT 40's, GT 350's and GT 500's. You might want to contact them and set something up. Here is their address and phone information.

5020 Chaparral Court
P.O. Box 19228
Boulder, Colorado 80308-2228
Tel: 303.516.9565 · Fax: 303.447.1380

Their web site is www.shelbyamericancollection.org

2) The COLORADO REGIONAL Chapter of the SHELBY AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE CLUB (SAAC) is the local club for all Shelby Cars. You can get some more information by contacting Joe Bolis, President, (303) 761-3299 or visiting their web site at www.protsys.com/SAACColorado I am sure that Joe can arrange for a few cars.

3) If neither of the above can supply some orginal cars for you, contact me at 303-699-4819 and I am sure we can get some replica Cobras to show up. Our web site is www.milehicobraclub.com

Dick Thompson
Old 09-24-2006, 09:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up A special Day

Check out this link.

http://www.ffcobra.com/ubb/ultimateb.../t/079517.html

Nice work guys!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Scratch build......a little every day.
Not Ranked     

Now that is cool.
Even though we get few Miles per gallon.....it's the SMILES per gallons that really count!!!
Good work.....keep us informed if a time of viewing this film becomes available.
Dave
Old 02-27-2007, 01:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via MSN to alsuth007 Send a message via Yahoo to alsuth007
Not Ranked     
Default Mile hi club and Rose Siggins

Just watched the programme in the uk about Rose Siggins.
What a remarkable lady. Also what a great advert for Cobras all over the place. Hats of to you guys at the mile hi club for your help.
Nice collection of cobras and a daytona.
Sums up the cobra family all over.Helpful, friendly and everyone is equal.
Good on you all.
Al.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Al,

It sounds like the 2nd "Rose" movie is a great one. Hope that we did not make too many mistakes. I also hope that you can tell just how wonderful a person Rose is. And Dave. Great people and they are now great friends of the Mile Hi Cobra Club. For some pictures of our visits with them check out our web site at www.milehicobraclub.com

I have a copy on order as it is not being shown in the US yet.

Dick
Old 02-27-2007, 11:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, supercharged Coyote
Not Ranked     

OK, Dick. Spill the beans. How do you order a copy?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

Bob,

The Flim Guys said that they would send me a copy. I have written them and am waiting by the door for the UPS man. In the event that they do not send me a copy - Rose says we can borrow her copy.

That is my plan.

Also need to talk to her and Dave about the May 20th drive to the Air Force Acadamy. Hope they can make it.

Sure hope it guits snowing soon (and the street get cleaned up). Got to get the Cobra out of Lou's Garage.

Dick
Old 03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default The Rose Movie (With the MHCC) 3/21/2007

I think we are going to be on Television this week Our TV Guide says it is on Weds night 3/21 at 8PM and again at 11PM (MDT) on TLC. The movie is "Half a Body: A Womans Courage" with Rose Siggins. The number on the show (for those of you who know how to do the Tivo Thing) is 197150. I say I think we are in this one because they have fooled me before and they might do it again. But I have heard this is the one where we (the Mile Hi Cobra Club) go down and meet Rose Siggins and give her a ride in a Cobra. Then we decide to fix up her Mustang for her and go back for some drag racing Also some footage of us working on the car. Please no comments on our acting.

Dick
Old 03-22-2007, 06:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2482 Shelby/Roush 427
Not Ranked     
Default 2nd show about Rose Siggins

Just wanted to tell everyone how proud they should be to have done everything for Rose. Whatched the 2nd show last night and was trully impressed how much caring the Mile High Cobra Club has showed Rose and her family. It was also great to sit and watch it with my daughter and hear her yell out, "hey, we had lunch with those guys and drove around with all those cars last weekend".