Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2006, 08:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Question Local Car Parades??

Is anyone planning on attending the Prior Lake Lakefront Days Car Parade - or the one in Lakeville's Pan-O-Prog car cruise on July 8th??

Last edited by 65LA; 06-29-2006 at 09:02 AM..
Old 07-02-2006, 09:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 1233-396C.I. Windsor
Not Ranked     

I just posted a thread loooking for additional participants for the Pan-o-Prog cruise. I am sure that Lakefront Days will be on our schedule. Typically we go to No. St. Paul on Friday nights, maybe cruise through Porky's and head home around 10:30 pm. Last Friday, after leaving Porky's, we headed into Apple Valley and their car show was still going at around 10:45Pm. Went over to Rascal's and watched Bougie Wonderland do a couple of sets. It's on my list of "must do's" for next year. Mike Beamish
Old 07-03-2006, 04:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I'll stop by and say hi and introduce myself, if I see you at Lakefront Days. Hope you have luck getting a few additional pals to join you. I am looking forward to the Pan-O-Prog cruise as well. In late summer, one of the local chiropractor's in Burnsville has a car show - which has had nice turnout - and not overly crowded. I haven't seen any Cobras there yet.

I haven't gotten to Porky's yet..maybe after this weekend --
Old 07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65LA
I'll stop by and say hi and introduce myself, if I see you at Lakefront Days. Hope you have luck getting a few additional pals to join you. I am looking forward to the Pan-O-Prog cruise as well. In late summer, one of the local chiropractor's in Burnsville has a car show - which has had nice turnout - and not overly crowded. I haven't seen any Cobras there yet.

I haven't gotten to Porky's yet..maybe after this weekend --
Make sure your ducks are in a row when cruising Porky's. The cops, and local residents, have made Porky's less than what is used to be for cruising. If you have the car in order (lights, signals, mufflers) and drive reasonable, Porky's can be a lot of fun. The onion rings and frosties are good too.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Lake Front Days Classic Car Cruise - Aug. 4

Hope some of you will be at Prior Lake's Lake Front Days Classic Car Cruise - Friday Night - Aug. 4th. Registration (I think $5) starts at 5 PM at Lake Front Park - and cars head out and around the lake around 6:45 - then back to the park for viewing. Great activities for the kids and the food/beer tents of course, topping the night off with fireworks!

Hope to take more photos of your great cars~
Old 07-29-2006, 04:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 1233-396C.I. Windsor
Not Ranked     

Gene Ettl and myself are planning on going. I am going to try to drum up a few more cars from this group. Where is Lake Front Park in Prior? Mike Beamish

Last edited by NRP/MN; 07-29-2006 at 04:15 PM..
Old 07-29-2006, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Take Cty 42 west to Hwy 13. (Corner has Cub/Rainbow/Target) Take 13 south 2 1/2 miles. 1st stoplight after Franklin Trail (Burger King & Marathon Quick Stop)& Dominos -- turn right at light - curves to left.. 1st entrance on right.

See you there...I'll be in front of the florist shop on main..and then up to the park afterwards... it's a fun event!!..

Look forward to seeing/meeting you~
Old 11-12-2006, 07:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates, Ford 460
Not Ranked     

Well... Yes... I haven't been on the site in a while... 4 months... Sure I'll go...

Next year for sure!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 05:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

With the weather we've been having -- maybe a late Dec or Jan cruise should be in order???