17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 09-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Neutral     
Default Boston area

Hey you Yankee rascals, the wifey and I will be in Boston next week, anything going on in the area? Any parties or shows to crash etc? You can make fun of my accent. I may drive down to Vintage one day, other than that I have no big plans. What do we absolutely HAVE to do when in bean town for the first time?

Thanks, Steve
Old 09-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B, York 351W (Work in Progress), 07 Shelby GT # 0767, 09 Shelby GT500, 09 Shelby GT500KR #440
Not Ranked     

If you are in town on Saturday, Tasca is having its annual car show which is always a big event. Team Shelby NE is planning a cruise early in the morning from Mohegan Sun in CT to Tasca's event. Here is the link to the Tasca event:

http://www.tasca.com/dealerimages/De...Flyer-2012.pdf

The NE Cobra Club usually has breakfast at the Windmill Restaurant in Concord, NH starting at 8:00. Haven't seen anything on that yet for this month so I am not sure if that is happening or not. Keep checking the NE forum as something will be posted if the breakfast is happening.

Finally, Smokin Stangs is having a 3 day even in the Laconia, NH area. This is the URL to those events:

http://www.smokinstangslaconia.com/

Hope that helps.

Mike

Last edited by D&M2; 09-05-2012 at 04:56 PM..
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

Thanks Mike!