LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     
Default CT Cruise Nights for Friday 7/10

Anyone hitting the cruise nights tonight with the nice weather? I'm thinking of hitting one of these? What happened to Friday nights in Monroe?

July 10, Hamden. Friday Night Show And Shine Car Cruises, 2425 Dixwell Avenue, Near The Corner Of Skiff And Dixwell Avenue, Every Friday Night Thru September 12th, 5-8PM, Presented By The Brueggers Bagels And The Doo Wop Cruisers, Sorry No Imports, Try You Luck At Our Fan Belt Toss And Win Some Brueggers Bagels, Music By: The Doo Wop DJ And Rockin Rosie, 3 Trophies Every Week, Door Prizes, 50/50, Great Food And Fun On Fridays, Spectators Welcome, Not Sure About The Weather Call Our Hotline (203) 410-4559, We Reserve The Right To Refuse Any Vehicle, Come Early Space Is Limited, Info: (203) 287-9559

July 10, Middlefield. Nostalgia Car Cruise Night, Guidas Drive-In, 484 Meriden Road, 5-8:30PM, Every 2nd And 4th Friday Of The Month Thru October 3rd, Except September 11th, Turn Black The Clock And Again Join Guidas Drive-In And The ThunderRods Car Club For A Night Of Fun, Guidas Is A Real 50s Drive-In Restaurant, Also, Back By Popular Demand Is The Always Popular DJ Playing The Best Of 50s And 60s Music, Trophies, Trivia Contests Giveaways, 50/50 Raffle And Goodie Bags, Best Of All No Admission Fee, Fun For The Whole Family, Just Come To Have Good Food And Great Times, Bring Your Classic Cars, Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Nostalgic Race Cars, Cut Off Year 1985, Sponsored By Guidas And The ThunderRods Car Club, Info: George (203) 238-2035, Show Inclement Weather Info: (860) 614-4130 Or (860) 614-4131

July 10, Milford. McDonalds Friday Night Cruises, Every Friday To September 25th, 6PM, Sponsored By Blood, Sweat And Gears, McDonalds Restaurant, 1376 Boston Post Road, Right By The CT Post Mall, http://www.bloodsweatandgearscarclub.com/

July 10, Wethersfield. Hooters Cruise Night, 1731 Berlin Turnpike, Every Friday To September 25th, 6-9PM, Come Enjoy The Endless Summer At Hooters, All Classics And Specialty Welcome, Trophies, 50/50 Drawning, Raffle Prizes, Music And More, Proceeds Donated To: Ronald McDonald House Of CT, FACE Foundation And CT Childrens Place, Enjoy The Theme Nights: June 19th Hooters Goes Hawaiian, July 24th Hooters Does The Hustle, August 21st WPLR Toy Drive With Chaz And AJ, September 11th Remember Our Heros, September 18th Best Of The Best, New This Year Award Recognition Window Clings, Info: Hooters (860) 563-8083, Visit www.ctgtoclub.org For Weather Cancellation
Old 07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF - 351W, 944 non-turbo
Not Ranked     

Jay:

The weather is looking warm and dry for tonight. I think Noreen and I will be heading to Monroe.

www.classicnights.com

Bob
Old 07-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

I know Gary is heading over there. I think we are going to stay closer to Wallingford, maybe north to Middletown or BTP.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427 SC s/n 718, 428 FE
Not Ranked     

Anybody heading out on Saturday night?
Old 07-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

90% chance of rain tomorrow afternoon/evening. We have already nixed the Marcus Dairy gathering.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427 SC s/n 718, 428 FE
Not Ranked     

Jay, you gonna reschedule the Marcus thing?
Old 07-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Backdraft Racing Dealer
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Yes. But priority now is next Saturday drive to LeMans Racing at Lime Rock.