14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 12:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 1649 with a 427W from Performance Engineering in Ross, Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to tainoart
Not Ranked     
Default March 13, trip to Kentucky Speedway

The second official trip of the Kentucky Cobra Club to the Kentucky Speedway is fast approaching for next Saturday, March 13th. All Cobra owners are invited.

This is a follow-up message outlining the route to and from the Racetrack as well as updated times.

Those of us relatively close to Georgetown will gather in the center of town. Everyone else should meet at the Racetrack.

There are two groups from the Louisville and Lexington areas which will meet at the center of town in Georgetown, KY.

The group from the Louisville area will meet at the parking lot of the Harley Davidson dealership at the intersection of I-64 and Blankenbaker Lane at 9:00 AM. We will then plan to depart for Georgetown at 9:15 AM.

The gathering and departure for the Lexington group is yet to be determined. However you should arrive at Georgetown at 10:30 AM.

The trip to Sparta from Georgetown will take approximately 1 1/2 hours. We will travel on 227 North toward Owenton. Once in Owenton we will travel Hwy 127 and 227 to Sparta and the Racetrack.

Everyone else coming from other areas that will not meet at Georgetown should plan to join us at the Racetrack at 12:00 noon.

Once at the track we will gather at the Gift Shop parking and proceed to the gift shop, where if you spend $40 there they will give us a coupon for three (3) laps for every $40 spent. Once in the infield there will be opportunities for group shots at the pit area or the track.

The track opens at 10 am and closes at 4pm.

The return trip would take us on Hwy 127 to Frankfort at which time we go our separate ways. Bill Alley recommended a Restaurant by the track where we could have lunch. It is a filling station that has good home cooked meals. We might eat before our return home trip.

Please come bundled up as it will be a bit cool. If you come prepared it will be fun. Please respond to this e-mail and let me know if you are planning to attend so that we may know how many to expect and not leave some behind.

Please bring your cameras.

Juan

Kentucky Cobra Club
Juan Lopez-Bonilla
2432 Crittenden Drive, Suite 201
Louisville, KY 40217
502-635-5711
www.kentuckycobraclub.com[size=3][size=1]
Louisville, KY 40217

502-635-5711 Phone

502-635-5713 Fax

juanlb@lbrllc.net
Old 03-05-2004, 12:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

I'll have to come Cobra-less since mine isn't completed....wonder if I could talk someone into giving me a ride around the track......hehehe
Old 03-06-2004, 01:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: still in planning stage
Not Ranked     

I will be there..I don't have a cobra, yet..But I will have a camera with me..