17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 08-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotics
Not Ranked     
Default Special Monthly Breakfast September 19th

For our September meet, we will be having a late-month breakfast to welcome the Texas Cobra Club, who are taking a trip down PCH, starting from Napa/Sonoma. We usually have the breakfast the first Sunday of the month, but we have decided to delay it and make it part of a special weekend for 3 Cobra Clubs.

This breakfast will be a joint North Bay Cobras, Bay Area Cobra Club, and Texas Cobra Club event. It will be part of the BACC Cobras to the Coast weekend.

You can read about Cobras to the Coast here:
BACC EVENTS for Aug/Sept/Oct

We'll be posting more details about this event later. Stay tuned.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Good Day All,

This is to let you know that we will be having the breakfast at 9:30 am at Flipper's in Petaluma.

Flippers Gourmet Burgers
54 East Washington Street, Petaluma

This is right on the route for Cobras to the Coast.

I know many don't RSVP for our breakfasts, but it is especially important for this event as we could have a very large group (three clubs for this event) and we must inform the restaurant what to expect as they will need to bring on additional staff to accomodate us. We also need to decide what section of the restaurant to set up in.

Don't forget that this is part of the BACC Cobras to the Coast 3 day event which is sure to be a lot of fun. Be sure to visit the BACC site (link in previous post) to sign up for the event.

Don't delay, please RSVP right now.

Everyone is welcome. If you haven't joined us before, don't be shy. Just drop a line here to let us know you are coming. Spouses are welcome.

You won't see any responses from the North Bay group as we communicate via private mail (so why is there a North Bay Forum here you wonder???). So don't let that stop you from coming. Besides, there will be plenty of people from BACC and Texas Cobra Club to meet.

Last edited by Paul F; 09-10-2010 at 09:56 PM..
Old 09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic CCX 3970: 1965 427 Cobra S/C, Shelby aluminum 427 CSX 290 (468 cu in) engine
Not Ranked     

As President of the BACC, I plan on joining you folks for breakfast with the Texas folks at Flippers on Sunday morning. Since the weather is supposed to be drier than last time , I'll be bringing the Cobra this time. Are there any other BACC people going to be there? Rich
Old 09-14-2010, 08:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz/Bennett, FE with lots of shinny parts that make it go fast
Not Ranked     

Yes,

We expect a good turnout from BACC,NorCal & North Bay. How many is hard to tell at this point but we have had a good response to the Sunday drive.

Mike
Old 09-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Senior ClubCobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Great. I'm looking forward to meeting the Texas group and joining up with BACC for this event.

Good times.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz/Bennett, FE with lots of shinny parts that make it go fast
Not Ranked     

The Cobras to the Coast web page has been updated with schedule information

See you soon,
Mike

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: