Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 12:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1964 FIA 289 Cobra made by Almac in NZ
Send a message via Skype™ to nzcsx2323
Not Ranked     
Default Anything Happening on this Sunday 18th July 2010

Hi Seattle Cobra owners, I will be in Seattle from Sat 16th - 22nd, do you have any runs or get together on the Sunday 18th? I would be great to see a few NW Cobras, Bryn NZ 64FIA.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #SP01133, Blue with white stripes, 351W
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the NW, there are a couple different shows going on this Sunday near Seattle. Check back on this NW site as we get closer to the weekend to see where some of the Seattle area crew are headed. Scheduled so far around Seattle is what will probably be a large mustang show with cobras in attendance in Bellevue WA, A show in Spanaway WA, a show in Kirkland WA as well as a couple others a little further away from Seattle.
If you need a contact while you are out here you can pm me with your contact info or you can contact one of the other NW crew once they post where they are headed. I''m sure all are willing to help you get a cobra fix while you are away from home.
Scott
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Welcome to the NW also.
I live on the Kitsap Penn. that can be reach by riding one of several ferrys over to this side. I would be more than happy if you wanted to walk on one of the boats and would meet you and take you for a ride around Hoods Canal about 125 miles. I have a big block rstds. during the week would work best for me. I well also be at the Bellauve show on Sunday. Give me a call if you if you think this would work.

Andy Teal 360 731 2258 cell
Old 07-15-2010, 11:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1964 FIA 289 Cobra made by Almac in NZ
Send a message via Skype™ to nzcsx2323
Not Ranked     

Thanks Andy and Scott, just about to board the plane in Auckland, Have meeting in Tacoma Sat morning then free that afternoon and sunday, I will check back on line when I arrive Friday night, I am staying Marina inn Burien. Bryn NZ
Old 07-15-2010, 11:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Bryn,
Call Sat or Sunday and well tell how to get to Belluve Comm, college the Mustang round up show is the biggest in the US and should have Cobras there also. Take 405 to Renton and 405 to I90 East bound, Take I-90 East get off to the right as as you get on I=90 first exit. the college is just over the freeway first light make a left into college.

Andy 360 731 2258