Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 08-02-2010, 01:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ffr-347
Not Ranked     
Default Port Orchard Show

there's the show on the 8th-I know alot of cars come in for that one-is there a recommended time to get there for a good place?

Bob
Old 08-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The weather forecast doesn't look good at this point. I plan on going if it changes.

Jim
Old 08-04-2010, 10:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Guys,
I plan on having everone meet at the Park/ride Sr16 mullenix 8am.
We can do a run in the afternoon, thats if the weather holds.

Andy
Old 08-04-2010, 10:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Andy-what about guys coming from the Sequim and my sides-is there a place we could hook up at in Port Orchard???

Bob
Old 08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MK3.1 / 347 Stroker 425 HP
Not Ranked     

Andy,

I plan on going. Hopefully the weather will hold out and the car will continue to run good. I put a new Powerjection III and a new distributor in it. The plug-n-play Powerjection wasn't so plug-n-play after all.

Bruce
Old 08-06-2010, 05:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

It looks like rain on Sat. and clouds on Sunday, It looks like a go on Sunday, same plan abour meeting up at Mullenix park and ride. I talk to Bob about problems with a different spot to meet up. I only set 8:30 to give people a little more time to get here, if you want to go at 8am let me know. The cost is ten dollars. We plan on a run in the afternoon some where?

Andy 360 731m 2258
Old 08-06-2010, 07:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Heyyyyy Andy-Larry Reese is planning on meeting at the park and ride at 8:00 am and thats when I should get there too-he's going across the bridge-I'm coming around the south end of the canal. If we wait around till 8:30 to head out thats fine-more time to clean the bugs off my windshield. last I heard was cloudy in the morning than sun and 70 in the pm. maybe you can do your sunshine dance???? I'll call in the am if it's wet and I decide to hide from the drops-Thanks for organizing this too! I'm eagerly watching your posts on the Mount Baker run-that sounds like a real fun one.

Bob
Old 08-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Andy and a "sunshine dance"? Andy can find a rain cloud in the middle of a drought and follow the damn thing until it rains on his car (and mine when I'm with him).

Jim
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

since we're on the subject-yes Mr.Andy and I did do a Mccleary cruise together and I kept seeing spots on my windshield on a otherwise sunny day-and they seemed to follow us around the county-strange, Andy our rain magnet! someone you want to be lost in a desert with for sure!

Bob
Old 08-07-2010, 09:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing
Not Ranked     
Default Finally got it titled

I wish I could join you, but I have a family get together to go to. Next time for sure. I finally got my car titled and on the road last month. Have put over 500 miles on the car so far! Running ok but could use some fine tuning still. In the mean time I'll be working tuning and preparing the body for paint.

Here are some details on my ride:
FFR MKIII, 302 HO, X303 cam, AFR 165cc heads, Mass-Flow EFI w/30# injectors, T-5 trans, T-Bird SC IRS.

Photos gallery:
http://cid-ca60525127f89323.photos.l...%20Cobra?ref=1

Thanks Bruce for the tip on this cruse. Sorry I can't make it this time.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Easy guys, I wish i could make money from this dark cloud. JIM THE SUN DID COME OUT. Well what can I say. I well look at things in the am. Last year it was a little wet in the mourning and then clear off.?

Andy 360 731 2258
Old 08-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Just yankin' your chain Andy. I went to the "ratrod" get-together at the Swiss in Tacoma today. The 20% chance of light drizzle turned out to be 6 hours of pouring rain (fortunately I'm working today). I'm gonna pass on tomorrow unless the sun is out and the birds are chirping when I get up.

Jim
Old 08-07-2010, 08:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

here's an update from over here in the Olympics-rain stopped a few hours ago-sun came out for a short while, and things appear to be drying up-I'm feel'n good about tomorrow am roads/weather if this holds.

Bob
Old 08-07-2010, 09:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bob, Andy, et al,

I'm also feeling good about tomorrow's sun. If it's a go i'll leave the house in Spanaway at 7am.

Andy - can you post an update nlt 7?

Thanks,

Bruce
Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #2743, Roush 427SR
Not Ranked     

If weather permits, I think I'll try the NW Muscle Car Show at the Issaquah XXX.

http://www.northwestlegends.com/
Old 08-07-2010, 10:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bruce,
Call me on my cell, at 7am 360 731 2258, it stop raininmg and is drying out 10pm.

Andy
Old 08-08-2010, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

To wet To wet. Well we would have had a nice turn out of Cobras if the weather had held out, it must of rain during the night. I well go down to the show later and look at the car with tops. Hope things are better on the 22 for the Mt Baker run.

Andy
Old 08-08-2010, 07:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Close but no cigar. It would have been a fun turnout. Hopefully i'll join everybody for the Mt Baker run. Also there will be a open house at Howard's house in Woodinville on Saturday 8/21. I'm in for that. Check out http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253452.

Bruce