Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2023, 12:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique, 427 FE
Not Ranked     

First time poster here, and long overdue at that. I'd love to join this group and bring my Unique 427 along with me if it isn't too late to join the fun. I see the form above and will get my registration in here within the next few days.
BruceSnyder, EM-0785 and Alfa02 like this.
Old 05-11-2023, 08:49 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

we look forward to meeting up with you Barnsnake, if you need any more info. PM me and I'll get you my phone#. Sorry I don't text. From the reply's so far, we have a pretty fair number of Cobras coming, Cheers Tom.
Old 06-25-2023, 11:26 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default Meeting up here.

Ok folks, next week and we'll be @ Pacific Raceways (Sat. July 1) Everyone should have their tickets, looks like 20+Cobras are coming, just as a heads up, this is where we're meeting up Sat. morning 7:30-8:00am at this Union 76 station. on Auburn way, EZ on & off, from Hwy 18. Leaving from the 76 station @ 8:00am sharp, be there or be square Temp's should be in the highs 70's to low 80's, dress for that. 601 S. Aubrun way. Cheers Tom. https://www.bing.com/search?q=union+...92ae&mkt=en-us

Last edited by Alfa02; 06-25-2023 at 11:28 AM..
Old 06-25-2023, 06:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group. Temps should be just about perfect in my opinion, see you all on Saturday!

Brian
ERA713 and Alfa02 like this.
Old 06-25-2023, 06:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MK3.1 / 347 Stroker 425 HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnsnake351 View Post
Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group. Temps should be just about perfect in my opinion, see you all on Saturday!

Brian
Looking forward to meeting you as well Brian. The more the merrier. Should be a perfect day for the group.

Bruce
ERA713 and Alfa02 like this.
Old 06-26-2023, 11:07 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default I see a great turn-out

Spoke with Jim, (ERA713) yesterday, he's coming from Wenatchee Wa. He was there in 2007 when the whole club was removed from the car corral and sent home after the "parade laps" (Why you may ask? ) The lead Cobra thought it would be a "Good Idea" to run down the straight @150MPH, THAT WILL NOT BE HAPPENING THIS YEAR, I'm still a member of Sovren, SO it's my A$$ on the line boys Looking forwarding to meeting up with new & old member alike. See you all in a few days, Cheers Tom.
ERA713 and barnsnake351 like this.

Last edited by Alfa02; 06-26-2023 at 11:09 AM..
Old 06-28-2023, 07:20 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Ok Kids with 2 1/2 days to go before the FUN @ Pacific Raceways Vintage races, I thought what the heck, I'd place an ad on our local Craig's list, asking for Cobras, Daytona's, and GT-40's owners if they would like to join the fun, The response with 4-new owners, 2-with newer Ford GT's, One CSX roadster, and one with the Holman Moody (This year's SEMA car) an exact reproduction of GT-40 #1031, Leonard, is one cool guy, Went to SEMA, and said I want to buy your car, Lee Holman, said when we're ready to sell we will call you, Done & Done Leonard now owns #1031R (R-for reproduction) #1031 is exact down to every nut & bolt. Now we're still not sure if it will be at the track as it has a previous engagement at a Ford dealership here in Kent WA. But we will have pictures one way or another, Leonard does have a back up Ford (2006 Ford GT) that he will bring. Look's to be a great Saturday for the Shelby group, we have photographer coming to take pictures (A Members brother-in-law) Cheers Gentlemen and see the NW region boys on Saturday, Tom.
ERA713 and barnsnake351 like this.
Old 06-29-2023, 06:34 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default #1031R, will be at the Track

Well boys as you know, I'm Never wrong This time I am 1031R will be at Pacific Raceways all three days in a booth for a Ford dealership That's why Leonard is driving "Just his 2006 Ford GT" Update: I received an Email this morning from (Name & CSX# omitted) to protect the innocent (The owner) of a a 1966 427 CSX-3XXX and asked if he could join "Our Reindeer Games", Well I never Now theses type of People want hang-out with us I'd say my $5 ad on CL has paid off. Less than two days to go gentleman. Cheers Tom.
HighPlainsDrifter and ERA713 like this.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:49 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default July 1 Event !!

Ok, boys I give you a quick 411. To say it was a "Epic Day" is a true understatement All total 17-Cobras, 2-Ford Gt's, and 2-GT-40's Even Brent & Shirey Mills showed up in they GT-40, finally met them, and Brent Promised to fix my dues issue Everyone behaved themself on the parade laps ( The Cobras got 3-laps, everyone else 1-lap) I guess they liked the "Pipes down the Straightaway's" Blasting though 2-3-4 gear. They (Sovern) allowed us 70-90MPH on the straight New & old friends alike came together to make a "Perfect Cobra Outing" Thanks to all for coming, hopefully more will chime in, with their stories & Pictures. More pictures to come, Cheers Tom.
Attached Images

EM-0785 and barnsnake351 like this.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:56 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Couple more Pictures. Couldn't get Everyone in one picture, Try Corralling a bunch of SNAKES "Our new friend Leonard" with his #6 Holman & Moody GT-40.
Attached Images

EM-0785 likes this.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:10 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default Lift-off 5:00am.

Sorry Guys, two more of my (New) Favorite pictures. Dark Thiry, Clean Crisp air & High Octane Dead Dinosurs = Lots of Horsepower
Attached Images

EM-0785 likes this.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Senior CC Premier Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison 514, Toploader 4 sp, Jag IRS
Not Ranked     

Joan and I had a great time, nice to see old and meet new Cobra friends. The parade laps were intoxicating, could certainly get used to regular track laps. Thanks to Tom and Bruce for your continued efforts in coordinating/communicating for an epic day all around! Brent
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

TommyRot...I AM AMAZED! You actually attended something you'd said you were going to? Oh wait, that must be because I didn't drive 1000 miles to meet up.
Alfa02 likes this.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

This was truly a great day! Thanks for wrangling us all together both new and old. As one of the newbies, I'm certainly looking forward to future meets and drives!
Brian
Attached Images

EM-0785 and Alfa02 like this.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:50 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     
Default Driving a "Long Distance Cobra"

Karlos, I now know why you get "The Iron Butt" award every year After just a couple hundred miles mine was "A Hurting Puppy" I tip my hat to you Sir Cheers TommyRot. Forgot to add (Renton) Mike bought his Beautiful 55 Baby Bird next year his Shell Valley car will be there.
Attached Images

EM-0785 likes this.

Last edited by Alfa02; 07-02-2023 at 09:35 PM..
Old 07-03-2023, 02:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks for sharing the photos. Sorry I missed it. Next years for sure. Been Cobraless for over 2 years. Backdraft should be done soon. See Bruce and Skip made it. Looking forward to meeting a few more.
BruceSnyder and Alfa02 like this.
Old 07-03-2023, 03:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MK3.1 / 347 Stroker 425 HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbrowne View Post
Thanks for sharing the photos. Sorry I missed it. Next years for sure. Been Cobraless for over 2 years. Backdraft should be done soon. See Bruce and Skip made it. Looking forward to meeting a few more.
Had a great time Matt. Wish you could have made it. Looking forward to seeing your new Backdraft.
mattbrowne likes this.