Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
May 2024
S M T W T F S
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2003, 08:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Cool Portland Historic 2003

The Portland Historic races are going to be on July 11-13 this year. With the car corrals on the 12 and 13. I have purchased the tickets for club cobra the last few years and would enjoy doing it again this year. I have received the package of information from Campbell productions on the races. This is a really a fun family event with a wide variety of cars. If you would like to attend please email me and I will send you my address. I will collect the money, purchase the tickets and then mail the tickets and passes back to you when I receive them. I hope you can make it to this event. If you have any questions email me or post them here. The ticket order dead line is June 1. I would like to collect the money by May 15. This gives some mailing time and a couple days for those late arrivals.

The following is copied from their letter:

Ordering tickets /parking Passes

Your fee of $35 in advance includes a three-day admission ticket for driver and a guest, 1 car corral pass, a dash plaque, and the ever-popular parade laps.

All tickets/car passe for the collector car show need to be ordered in advance; no corral passes will be distributed on site. The ticket order deadline is June 1.

To ease the registration process, car club must register as a collective group. Please do not have your members register individually. Tickets and parking passe will be mailed to you for distribution.

While we are not limiting the maximum size of you corral; we do ask each corral have a minimum of four cars. Due to space constraints we do limit the overall collector car area to around 600 cars, so I recommend you register early and reserve your space.

Corral Assignments:

The corrals will be located in the same area as last year. Individual corral placement will be at the discretion of Campbell productions. Your corral size will be designed according to the number of cars registered by your club on June 1, so be sure to indicate the total number of cars you expect in your corral. Cars must be in place no later than 10:00 am each morning.

Parade lap:

On Saturday and Sunday at noon, we present the lunchtime parade lap. Collector Car participants have the opportunity to take their vehicle out on the track. Each club will be limited to a maximum of 25 cars on the track per day.