Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2006, 07:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Cobra #1628, Coast Performance Stroker 427W Ford 520HP/535FT.TQ, Blue with white stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Sept. 24th Cobra Run

Well, I just checked the weather for next Sunday and it looks to be good at this point. I have not planned a route yet, but it is on my agenda for monday. So stay tuned and we will see how the weather looks as we get closer. Please post if you are interested in the drive.

Thanks, Jake
Old 09-17-2006, 09:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: building someone elses E&M 1967 427 side oiler
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Greger
Well, I just checked the weather for next Sunday and it looks to be good at this point. I have not planned a route yet, but it is on my agenda for monday. So stay tuned and we will see how the weather looks as we get closer. Please post if you are interested in the drive.

Thanks, Jake
Well if you all were in my neck of the woods you wouldnt have to worry about the weather or the route. You dont even have to worry about getting shot out since you wouldnt be driving to 40 MPH the convoys have to run.
The only thing that would get in the way would be the M-16s and the "battle rattle" you would have to wear. I dont even think my seats would be comfortable with all this crap on.

Have a fun trip guys enjoy it for me to.
Matt
Old 09-18-2006, 02:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Markll non doner build,Ford Racing 392,tremec TKO,8.8w/3;73s,Baer brakes,Black w/silver stripes,w/carbon fiber,gauges,spats,hood soop,door panel inserts.
Not Ranked     

/Count me and Pandora in if mother nature gives us one more good weekend.
MadDog
Old 09-18-2006, 05:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am definately interested
Old 09-18-2006, 06:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, Carb 302
Not Ranked     

Eileen and I won't be able to make it. We have a family commitment that weekend in Salem, OR and the Cobra is DOA. The remote oil filter return line came off the other day. As luck would have it, I was in second gear, 2,000 rpms and medium traffic when it let go. I shut it down immediately so I don't think the engine suffered any damage. I never did like that hose clamp set up. New stainless steel lines have been ordered.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Cobra #1628, Coast Performance Stroker 427W Ford 520HP/535FT.TQ, Blue with white stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Route

The plan for now is to start at the Starbucks parking lot in Gig Harbor at 9:30 A.M. (Olympic Village). From Tacoma take the Olympic Village exit and take a right when you get to the light. Then take the next left into the shopping complex. We will leave there at about 9:45 A.M. and venture to Belfair, Union, Shelton. We will see where we are for time and maybe head south down to Bucoda and tour the Bald Hills and work are way back to Tacoma. We will stop for lunch somewhere along the way so bring enough money for you and me . The route is about 150 miles from the Harbor back to Tacoma.

Jake

Last edited by Jake; 09-22-2006 at 06:30 AM..
Old 09-19-2006, 08:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA FIA 2095, 331, w/ TKO 500
Not Ranked     

Jake,

If you go right at the light at the top of the Olympic exit, and then left into the shopping area you will be at Cutters Point coffee. Starbucks requires a left turn at the light, over hwy 16 and into the QFC shopping area. Which coffee place are you trying to arrive at???? Just want to be clear.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, MKIII, Carbed 351w 400hp
Not Ranked     

I'm interested, it will most likely be the last run of the season. I'll be watching the weather and also have some prior engagements that I will try to get around , but I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Old 09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast-450 HP 460
Not Ranked     

Sounds great Jake. Count me in. Haven't been getting out near enough latley. I say we meet at Cutters Point (same parking lot McDonalds is in), easier to get in and back out to the freeway.
Ray
Old 09-21-2006, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #469 Sm Blk 351
Not Ranked     

The clutch is working fine, but we can't make it on Sunday. Have a good run!
Gloria & Dale
Old 09-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Will be there but with out the car. Have company so will have them with us, we will take up the tail.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 6322
Not Ranked     

I'm not so familiar with the Gig Harbor area, so can someone give a few more details about where we are meeting? I'm assuming I take 16 over the narrow's, then how far to the exit?
'89 Saleen #0366 - My donor for FFR 6322.

If things seem really under control, you're not going fast enough. -Mario Andretti
Old 09-21-2006, 09:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We will change to Cutters Point, that is what I was thinking when I gave the directions. Carmen...go west on Hwy 16 and it will be about 2 miles to the exit from the Narrows. Sorry for the confusion, I don't spend much time on the other side of the bridge.

Jake
Old 09-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

About 2 miles after the Narrows bridge and right past the weigh station.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Mastiff107 are you in? It is close to home for you. You could even sleep in. Anyway, it would be nice to meet you.

Jake
Old 09-22-2006, 02:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: '66 Shell Valley, Original "K" Code 289
Not Ranked     

Got a new transmission that was supposed to be in by today, but not yet. Problem with 3rd and 4th...I know, I still got 3 gears that work, but probably will miss this one. Would have loved to go along. Looking forward to meeting everyone for the next one. Thanks
Old 09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey Whitney,

We can always meet up there for coffee and wish them all "bon voyage".

Jim
Old 09-23-2006, 06:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Jake,
Just got home from Canada 6:30PM WELL BE THERE IF i dont have problems with the Cobra Sunday mouring as I broke down after the hoods canal run.two weeks ago, think I have the problem fixed. So if I"m not there dont wait.

Andy
Old 09-23-2006, 07:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factor Five
Not Ranked     

It looks like I will be able to make it. Looking foward to another trip.

Mike
Old 09-24-2006, 05:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Jake and the Gang,
What a great day for a Cobra run, I know you guys had a great day and was on my way to Gig Harbor from Port Orchard about 8:45am and my Cobra broke down on SR16 and toe home, second time in two weeks . Have a problem in the MSD somewhere. I was realy looking forward to the day and also meeting the guys that live in Gig Harbor.

Andy