Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     
Default Anybody else get out today??

I had a meeting down at Frederickson this afternoon, so I stopped at home on the way there and picked up the Cobra to drive down. Damn, it was beautiful today for a ride. Just wish this weather would continue until this weekend.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, Carb 302
Not Ranked     

Was thinking about it but a nasty cold held me back. I sure hope this weather contiues but the next two days do not look good. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and 60.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 408w 500 h.p. 550 ft.lbs
Not Ranked     

Got out Sun. & Mon. total 225 miles.
We set a new record both days, 26 deg. celcius ( almost 80 F.)
Rain today & for the next few days.
Never thought I would get out with short sleeves this time of year, I usually have my top on by now. That is sure to happen in the near futuure this weather can't keep up.
Love my top & side curtains.

Craig
Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 545" stroked 460 - sold
Not Ranked     

I had time for a 30 min run yesterday, wind was whipping around pretty good but it got all the way up to 60F where I live Yup I have my soft top on too
Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 545" stroked 460 - sold
Not Ranked     

Ooops sorry guys in the NW Club, I'm from Bremerton (WA) and follow your posts that always seem to mention places I used to go. I realize Iowa is a bit far from the Puget Sound but anyway...
Old 10-23-2007, 08:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: west Coast Cobra FRP 460, Tremec 5 sp, Ford 9" rear
Not Ranked     

I'm not from th NW club, just the North. Alberta to be exact and it was a balmy 20 deg C, sunny and no wind so I took my 86 year old Grandma for her first cruise in the cobra. She loved it. Hadn't rode in a car with no top (the car with no top,not grandma) ha ha since she was quite a bit younger. I hope we get another month of this weather to get a few more rides in.

Take Care
Brent
Old 10-24-2007, 07:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison, 347 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Don, If you follow our posts then you know that this is the biggest group of BS'ers in the world. I only hang around them because by profession I am a group theropist. After working long hours and many years as a Psychiatrist at WA State Mental Foundation. I decided to open an out pacient care facility for border line patients.. Other than Ray who teaters on the edge, the rest are certified nuts. I try to gather them all back in each fall before the squirls do. Steve is the hardest one to catch.

Wish me luck!
Jim

Last edited by race-it; 10-24-2007 at 07:35 PM..
Old 10-25-2007, 09:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, Carb 302
Not Ranked     

Brent,

North is close enough; welcome to the group. We were up in your area last August. We witnessed some of the most beautiful country in the world although a few members of our group insisted on driving through it at 80 miles per hour.

Don,

Jim has given you the impression that most of us are on the edge of the insanity scale and that he is our mental savior. The fact that we spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to build/purchase vehicles that are obnoxiously loud, hot in the summer, cold in the winter, smell of gasoline and are totally un-protective in the rain, is no measure of our sanity. I know people, who on the surface, appear to have all fifty-two cards in their deck that drive Vipers* of all things.

Jim fancies himself as the groups anchor. This is the same man who wants his butt polished and placed next to a Webber injection system when he dies. (See NW Cobra Club Extreme Makeover post) I’m very tolerant of others and not one to cast stones so I will let you come to your own conclusions regarding Jim and his ability to accurately describe this diverse group.

*Jim has a bright red Viper.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: west Coast Cobra FRP 460, Tremec 5 sp, Ford 9" rear
Not Ranked     

Hi Steve
I can't wait till next summer to head west to B.C and possibly into your neck of the woods. We have a cabin by Fernie, BC. I hear it's beautiful country in WA and OR too.

Brent
Old 10-26-2007, 11:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast-450 HP 460
Not Ranked     

I teater all right.

Ray