Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 09:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to Mark Laine
Not Ranked     
Default Run to the Sun Fun

It was so great to get out on a Cobra trip. Great fun great company and only a couple of rain drops.
We met a Ken from Spokane that has a white cobra with blue stripes and wants to meet some area Cobra people so Marshall and Dennis here is his e-mail. kenm@foxinternet.net

Marshall and Gail and Dennis and Kathi, yes we miss you and we have our Cobra trip appetite in full gear. Maybe we could meet some place for a few days in Sept. Anyone is welcome to step in and brainstorm a trip idea.

Many Many thanks to Dale and Gloria for all the fun in the sun and a classy shirt to boot.

Mark and Rita
Old 07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison, 347 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Run to Sun was Great. Thanks to all that went for a good time.
Dale & Gloria won the won the contest to spend exactly $16.40. They beat us all by sneaking into a penny candy store!

I was thinking about a weekend trip to Orcas Island. If anyone would like to go let us know. Let us know available dates also.

Thank's Again to all.
Jim & Nita

Last edited by race-it; 07-28-2008 at 09:21 AM..
Old 07-28-2008, 10:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, Carb 302
Not Ranked     

The first annual Run To The Sun was a tremendous success. The North Cascades and Methow Valley have to be some of the most impressive landscapes in the Northwest.

Mark & Rita; It was nice seeing both of you again and this time we stayed dry the whole trip.

John & Karen; notify us the next time your in our area we would love to see you again.

Dale & Gloria; thanks for a great run and the shirts were an unexpected surprise. Your generosity is most appreciated. We are looking forward to the second annual run.

Jim & Nita; a pleasure as always. Perhaps on the next run ,Nita can monitor the turn signals for Jim.

Steve & Eileen
Old 07-29-2008, 09:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1688, Indigo Blue, Titanium Stripe, 393 Stroker
Send a message via Yahoo to FastCar
Not Ranked     
Default September Run

Hi Mark,
Good to hear from you. I just emailed Mark and hopefully we can get together with him and Kathi and Dennis. September sounds great for a run. Maybe some of the others can join in and we can figure out where and when. September has been really nice the last couple of years. August sometimes is just too hot. Let's plan something!
Marshall
Old 07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

All I can say is that Karen and I had a wonderful time, and it was great to meet everyone. And thanks to everyone for making us feel like part of the group, even though I was the big block outcast.

When we headed home, we went about 20 miles, and ended up turning around due to three paving projects. One was oil and gravel. Just did not want to subject the car to that abuse. Got us into town later than I expected. Went to bed early as I knew it would be a bad day, and sure enough it was. Fourteen hours of h*ll. Oh well, had to pay for the fun I had.

Once again, it was great meeting everyone, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     
Default Run to the Sun

Hi Everybody,

I am not a solcial retard. Just been super busy. After the run, I flew to Chicago following Monday morning. I finally feel like I have come back to earth.

Gloria and I had a super time on the Run to the Sun. We are glad to here everyone had a good time.

So as to next year the original 5 need to decide if we want to go back to SML or somewhere else? Do we want to go to SML for 2 nites and make runs from the lodge? Anyway topics to kick around over the next several month. I would suggest if we are going back to SML that we try and nail down a block of rooms before the end of the year for the summer of '09. I understand the Porsche Club, Ferrari Club, etc go to SML every year. Anyway let us know what you think.

I got our engine running better. It seems I had the timing a little to far advanced.

Bye for Now!!

Dale & Gloria
Old 08-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     

I wouldn't have a problem going back to the SML next year.

Karen and I ran over to Grand Coulee dam on Sunday and it was also a very nice drive. Some good roads and very little traffic.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, Carb 302
Not Ranked     

Returing to SML would be fine with us. Another consideration would be the Olympic Pennisula loop.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison, 347 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Olympic run is a positive for sure.

Steve,
I contacted various stores along the route and thankfully they do not sell sunflower seeds!!!!!!!!
Jim
PS, Steve your wive has a negitive effect on my wife. Now she is eating sunflower seeds. What is wrong with this world?
Jim