Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Club Forums > NW Cobra Club

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 09:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LoneStar, 427 Stroker
Not Ranked     
Default Car Build

New to club cobra recommended by Mike in Snohomish. Mike graciously offered his knowledge and experiences in helping us determine which Cobra kit to go with and which mistakes not to make. The chassis and parts are here, the 351/427 stroker from engine factory here last week and the tremec 600 5 speed from dd performance here for a while. The car build will be my sons senior project (he doesn’t get the car). The car needs to be rolling on March 15th (rear end went in last week). We are working week ends and and the full week of Feb 14th -21st to get the car together and drivable. Anyone know a good mechanic or other enthusiast that has completed a project that can provide pointers or help that week.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison, 347 Stroker
Not Ranked     

I would say come to our Winter Film Festival this weekend and meet a lot of Cobra guys. Would like to meet you. Good luck with build.
Jim
Old 02-10-2009, 10:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

JWhite,
I wouldn"t mind stoping over to look at your Cobra build, I am retire and so my time is wide open. I well be at the Fairground this weekend helping out with the Amsoil booth,. but for the most part I am free. Feel free to e mail or call and let me know what a good time would be to drop over. I built my Cobra from just a a frame and body, paint etc,etc,.

Andy Teal 360 731 2258 cell. ateal@wavecable.com
Old 02-13-2009, 12:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classic, 351W 400HP
Not Ranked     

I'll be bringing my cobra over on the 15th. It's the same Lonestar kit as yours. Hopefully it will help as a guide to look at. I'll see you on Sunday

Mike Roush
Old 02-15-2009, 07:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic ND 427 big block 427 ford with tri power I know the 427 didnt come with tri power just wanted something different. 9 inc. ford rear end top loader four wheel dic brakes.
Not Ranked     

Jeff,Josh
Would like to thank you two for having me and my grandson over to see your Cobra build. It was great to see you and your son working on a project together. As a point of view I think I would put the brake lines in the front and front wireing before hooking the cooling system. When you get the brake master cyc. in I well give you a few pointers on how to bleed the system. It looks good.

Andy
Old 02-17-2009, 09:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks for the suggestion missed the date will make it next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by race-it View Post
I would say come to our Winter Film Festival this weekend and meet a lot of Cobra guys. Would like to meet you. Good luck with build.
Jim
Old 02-17-2009, 09:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

Andy it was great meeting you and your grandson, what a good little wrench he is. Thanks for all the info and what great knowledge and insight you offered. I look forward to making it to the peninsula when we are up and running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Teal View Post
JWhite,
I wouldn"t mind stoping over to look at your Cobra build, I am retire and so my time is wide open. I well be at the Fairground this weekend helping out with the Amsoil booth,. but for the most part I am free. Feel free to e mail or call and let me know what a good time would be to drop over. I built my Cobra from just a a frame and body, paint etc,etc,.

Andy Teal 360 731 2258 cell. ateal@wavecable.com