Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 04:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing
Not Ranked     
Default April 10th meeting

Saturday's get together at Greater Cincinnati Performance Cars with the KY Cobra Club was a great time for everyone that attended.

We enjoyed meeting the KY group and learning how they run their group. Bill was a wonderful host, he had some great food and had his shop open for everyone to see his current projects. Additionally his neighbor had his restoration shop open for tours. He had some great vehicles to look at. After eating we went for a short cruise to Devou Park and then called it a day. I have attached a few photos.

The gang from the KY group braved the cool weather and were a wonderful group of people. They have volunteered to help us in any way that they can. They are a very laid back group and encourage anyone interested in attending their activities to please attend. April 24th is club day at the KY Speedway and they said if you would like to get your car on the speedway, then this is a must attended event. Following is a link to their site with information about this and other upcoming events they have planned. http://www.kentuckycobraclub.com

We also had 2 additional people sign up, and they have been added to our email list. I have attached a revised copy of the list for everyone.

A local fellow, Sherell Jacks was at the event. He has a Factory Five which he has decided he needs to sell due to health reasons. It is a dark blue with blue ghost stripes. His contact numbers are 859-466-3130 or 859-261-0269 if you know anyone interested.

We are working on some type of web presence so that there is a central place for everyone to share information. I will keep you informed as this progresses.

Thanks to everyone for your continued interest. I will let everyone know about our next activity. Please contact me if you have any suggestions.

Howard

Last edited by glassdriver72; 04-11-2010 at 04:39 PM..
Old 04-12-2010, 12:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance, Roush 402R and CSX 6029
Not Ranked     

Saturday was a very good day and Bill is a great host and an even better cook. Thanks to all for making it a good outing. A special thanks to Howard for doing the grunt work to get this enterprise off and running.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:06 AM
CC Member / Sponsor
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks to Howard and getting this Ohio Valley Cobra Club up and running. It was nice to meet all of you and thank you for your comments on my cooking. I really enjoy cooking almost as much as eating. As you probably can tell. Every one is welcome to stop by the shop anytime. We usually have something going on. Hope to meet up with you guys several times this year. We also have a cruise night every 2nd Thursday of each month.

Bill

www.gcperf.com