Old 05-18-2011, 05:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M , 5.0 efi
Not Ranked     
Smile 9th anunual summer run, Lake George, NY

9th Annual Summer Run 9 in Lake George, NY, July 8, 9 and 10, 2011

Hotel info:

The run will be held at the Fort William Henry in Lake George NY. We have a room block under SUMMER RUN. If you call please ask for Roberta to get the blocked rate. Phone# 800-234-0267 9-5 Monday-Friday

Lake George Hotels: Adirondack Lake George Resort Offers Classic Accommodations Near Exciting Attractions In Lake George

This is a very busy resort town in the summer. Please don't think that you will be able to just show up friday and get a room (it wont happen) Don't wait untill the last minute for your reservation or you will get shut out.

Here are links to some of the past years videos so first timers can get a feel for what it's all about.

Summer Run 2008

Summer Run 2009

Any preferences on shirts this year? Will get Ted to emroider for us.

Those who were there last year probably remember the stink the hotel gave us because they did not think we rented enough rooms to make it worth their while. Well, low and behold, we had rented plenty of rooms but they did not know we were there for the Summer Run. The reason was we were getting cheaper rates with AAA or Military. That's OK, get the cheapest rooms you can but please, after prices are agreed upon, let them know you are there for the Summer Run and make our lives easier.

Thanks and hope to see you there. It really is a low key event with great people, scenery, cars and itinerary.

There is alot of interest this year. It should be a good turnout.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft, 302, Tremec 3550. #038
Not Ranked     

Hopefully this is still a go, haven't seen much activity.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 289 FIA #690, FRPP 427 Boss engine
Not Ranked     

I so want to go. Everyone I've spoken to says they have had a great time. I won't have my Kirkham in time for this year, but I will be there next year (assuming the world doesn't end this December).
Kirkham #690 289 FIA
Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 427 Kieth Craft
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

I'm in, booked , oiled and inflated. see everyone up there.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Antique & Collectable 302, C-4,Ford 9 inch
Not Ranked     
Default Want to stop by...

I wanted to attend but have family commitments that weekend. I may be able to sneak away Saturday morning for a few hours. I only live 20 minutes from Lake George. Is there a road trip planned? I would like to see the the guys drive off in mass through town and take some pics.