24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 12-09-2004, 01:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Past owner ERA 146, ERA 694 in progress, 428 CJ, toploader
Not Ranked     
Default 428 CJ heads for sale

I have 2 sets of 428 CJ heads for sale.

These are the so-called Canadian CJ heads, casting numbers C8OE-N.

Heads appear to be in good shape, one set has better valve seats.

I never used them so can't vouch for them other than to say there are no visible cracks or defects, no broken-off bolts, etc.

Looks like they have not been ground on in the ports and there is a good thumbprint so I doubt they have been surfaced.

I will try to post photos if I can figure it out. Otherwise I can email photos to anyone interested.

Price: $600, $500 for the set that needs a few seats. Shipping and insurance extra, depending on distance from 33904.

I expect they will weigh about 90 lbs when packed.

John

edited to fix the part number

Last edited by jschiller; 12-09-2004 at 01:38 PM..
Old 12-09-2004, 03:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

If you pack two heads together with appropriate padding they will weigh in at about 120 lbs. I sold mine a while back and that is what the package weighed.

You may want to post this on the Fairlane and Mustang sites as well. Mine sold to guy for his 68' Fairlane.