Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2006, 04:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default parts for sale, cheep??

listed are some parts that I'm clearing out, any one interested, just pm me.

roll bar 2" dia, 280mm center to center, 3mm wall & 700mm long $87.00ea

side pipe 4" bends 1.6mm wall 1.5mtr long, selling as a set $120pr

this what they should look like when they are finished

this set was made for the geelong football club car (python)

side pipe bends, short raid, 1.6mm 1 5/8" dia, mild steel, selling set of 8 bends $90

side pipe bends, long raid, 1.6mm 2" dia, with 250mm long legs acms mild steel, selling set of 8 bends $145

cobra seats, bare fibreglass shell's, (dim shown in photo) old stock $145 pr. new $190 pr

cobra seats in black vinyl, original style (not adr), $750pr was $1100

quick jacks stainless steel (not polished), set front and rear. $160.00 norm$320

quick jacks mild steel (new), set front and rear $100

quick jacks mild steel (req clean up, rust), set front and rear. $60

1-5/8" laser cut flange plates set of 4 $60 set, laser cut carbon fiber/ stainless gaskets are $30ea

cone reducer from 2" to 4" in stainless steel 1.6mm wall $35ea

new cobra body for sale soon $3500 inc all inners and panels
black in color, boot, bonnet, doors inners and outers, wheel archers, boot lining. no foot wells
all parts are plus freight and inc GST
contact via pm or venom0427@bmail.com.au
Old 11-15-2006, 08:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force kit, LS1, 4L60, 4.09 LSD... Gone to Queensland!!!
Not Ranked     

E-mail sent...
Old 12-14-2006, 01:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force kit, LS1, 4L60, 4.09 LSD... Gone to Queensland!!!
Not Ranked     

Just wondering if anyone knows what distance apart the bumper (or quick jack) mount bolts should be???

I recently ordered two sets (one stainless and one mild) and the mount holes are different. The stainless set has the same distance between holes on both front and rear. Where with the mild steel set, the rear holes are closer together (the hole spacing on these seems to suit my car)....

The stainless jack pads are bloody beautiful, except that the holes appear to be too far apart.......

Did any of that make sense???
Old 12-14-2006, 03:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Absolute Pace
Not Ranked     

Not sure about your kit Plums, but pretty sure mine is 60mm.

Ben

Last edited by Beejay; 12-16-2006 at 01:44 AM..
Old 12-15-2006, 03:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival #3199. 366ci L76, T56 6 speed, Blue circle custom paint, Australias most original cobra 2009-2010
Not Ranked     

Hey Bobby, I ordered mine from finishline - the holes are 2.25" (57mm) apart, and that matched the front mounting holes on the classic revival spot on. So Im assuming that is some sort of standard.

Cheers
Old 12-15-2006, 10:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plums
Just wondering if anyone knows what distance apart the bumper (or quick jack) mount bolts should be???

I recently ordered two sets (one stainless and one mild) and the mount holes are different. The stainless set has the same distance between holes on both front and rear. Where with the mild steel set, the rear holes are closer together (the hole spacing on these seems to suit my car)....

The stainless jack pads are bloody beautiful, except that the holes appear to be too far apart.......

Did any of that make sense???
Plums, as to the mild kits, I’ve had them for years.
The stainless set I decided to run it at 60mm, due to the orig was 2 1/4". but I decided to go with 60mm, after speaking to a few guys with different kits, all were around the 50mm to 60mm. and being metric not AF, that’s the way i went.

If you guys are still interested, I will get a better understanding of the more common dimensions.

But as to your set plums i would drill out the holes by 1.5mm each that will give you your extra 3mm.

Will be making a new batch in the New Year any way, but the next batch will come polished and be fully chamfered and countersunk.