14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     
Default Run N Gun Registration Update

For those of you that do not want to participate in one part of RNG or the other here is your chance to get involved at a different level. Ala Carte pricing by venue but full participation in the fun and other track activities.

Menu of Event to Participate in 2010 9/22/-9/25, 2010

Early Registration until 8/20/10 – After 8/20/2010 Registration goes up to $550 for Full Participation!
All other levels of participation go up an additional $25

Tuesday Evening Bacardi Bus Rides on Track 7PM (BYOB) Destination MPH’s Huge Bonfire Party

Wednesday 4PM – 8PM Participant & Guest Reception - Guardrail Clubhouse (Free Refreshments)

Friday Night 6:30PM Go-Karts-Pizza-Cash Bar in Clubhouse

24/7 Security begins 10AM Wednesday – Paddock open for Parking
RV Spots available behind the Hot Pits ($75 for event) advanced RSVP required (50’ long x 30’ wide)

2010 Run N Gun
a la carte Pricing

BASICS Included With All Levels of Participation:
Event Shirt and Goodie Bag-
Saturday Banquet-
Tuesday thru Saturday Hospitality Events & Cruises

A. $75 – Includes Above basics plus:
Parade Lap Ride-a-Longs by sponsors in sponsors vehicles.

B. $150- Includes Above basics plus:
Professional Photo of car and driver
Lead Follow Parade Laps on Road Course Thur/Friday
Rally Excursion Thursday

C. $200- Includes Above Basics plus:
Saturday AM Autocross and Barrel Race
Tech Seminars

D. $350- Includes Above Basics plus:
Thursday driver seminar w/ Don Barnes & other Pro Drivers
Thursday PM and Friday Road Course track time
Barrel Race
NO AUTOCROSS

E. $400-Includes Above Basics plus:
Includes Auto Cross Saturday AM

F. $450- Includes Full participation
Thursday AM Track Time
King of the Hill Challenge Two Laps with Supercharged Track
Vehicle (Qualified Drivers)

Note: If you cant’ make it until the Friday session you can deduct $100 from the Full Participation Price or $50 from levels A-E but you won’t be allowed on the track until Fridays first AM session depending on your class.
Last Minute cancellation – 50% refund or you can transfer your entry to someone else who might be a late entry – until 9/20/2010 5PM. Questions: Call Clois Harlan 918-633-5336 or Dean Lampe 618-322-6046

http://www.runngun.net

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 06-30-2010, 10:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Not Ranked     

This year all participants will have an opportunity for a special manufacturers award in big block. small block, and 4/6 cyl.

The award will be presented to the overall champion in each class by manufacturer. If you out perform all the Factory Five cars in big block you win a Manufacturers Best Award. If you own an ERA or Superformance and you are the only car in your class then you win. These awards are seperate from the normal competition awards we give by class/group e.g. "Big Block Pro", Small Block Steet" etc.

Again we will have our Novice Class we call The Run N Gun Experience which will fall into one of the ala carte classes A-C.

These "Manufacturers Best Awards" will also apply to the Pony cars and all kit cars including Stalkers, Lotus 7, Ultima's, etc. The exception will be with the Pony cars being limited to Ford; Chevy; Chrysler; and possibly American Motors if a Javalin or AMX show up.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Clois, I am dying here! I want to come in the worst way. I have my biggest sales event of the year for my business on the Run n Gun dates. I am working on getting some one to fill in for me at my show. I want to go to Run n Gun. I want to race my new Speedster!
To any one that is thinking of going, DO IT! You'll have a blast. Clois and Dean have gone way out on a limb to put together a great event. They need everyone's support. Otherwise it might be the last.

Clois/Dean I am willing to donate a dozen of my coin banks to be used as prizes, gifts, or awards at the event. Just let me know if you would like them. Have a good one, John

Last edited by john chesnut; 06-30-2010 at 12:22 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks John,

That is a great jesture and we certainly appreciate it. Dean and I were talking and I think we are going to give away one of Shell Valley's 20 or 24' enclosed trailers next year in a raffle.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So John,
The boys at the shop are ready to help you fix anything that might need fixing when you arrive! (Smile - Remember 2000?). I want a bank too!

Clois,
The new schedule for participation is great and we thank you and Dean for allowing some additional levels of participation this year.

I've been on the phone calling the likes of Wayne Turpin, Jackie Nittler, Rich Pickles, Bob Self, Pete Tork, Charles & Leslie Howard and many more for this reunion!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Hastings! If you need any help with anything or directions etc. you may certainly call my cell 402-461-8031 almost 24/7.

My Best, George
Old 07-15-2010, 04:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Run N Gun 2010

If you have checked out our web site ( www.runngun.net ) you know we have modified our fees to accomodate those that may only want to participate in some of the Run N Gun events. If you own a kit car of any kind you need to be at Run N Gun 2010. If you need reasons contact one of us at the numbers below:

Clois Harlan 918-633-5336
Dean Lampe 618-322-6046
George Anderson 402-461-8031
Jay Nordstrom 972-742-2594
Mat Twiehaus 918-607-9868

If you just want to show up for the fun that's is as cheap as it gets-FREE.

We have a great event planned and we would love to see you there, in fact bring your family they will have a great time too!

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA GT #2077, 331 SBF, Webers, Gurney Eagle heads
Not Ranked     
Default Garage Space?

Clois, any news yet on garage spaces we can reserve?

Thanks,
Sam
Old 07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

No garage spaces but George has some garages with condo's inside the track. They are pretty expensive to rent though.

Did you give me the number you wanted on your car? Let me know and I will reserve it for you since you were one of the first 10 or so to register.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

#45 is my usual, if it is available, thanks!

Having not been there before, I do not know the custom for getting out of the weather. Do we use our haulers as garages in between sessions? And I have a canopy that I am sure would need some serious weights to hold down in the wind.

Sam
Old 07-15-2010, 12:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I can't believe this the reason I ask was because one of the other early bird registratants sent me this email:

Clois,

I realized while my mind was wandering in the heat while I was on the riding lawn mower yesterday afternoon:

I did not put numbers on my entry form for R&G. If you would please.....

First 45

2nd 43

3rd 41

Of course I replied that he could have his first choice #45.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I don't have the form here, but I would be ok with #5 or #55 or whatever hasn't been spoken for. It's not a big issue.

Sam
Old 07-15-2010, 03:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

Got a ??? for you Clois whats it take to be Qualified for the King of the hill challenge?It says for Qualified drivers..
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 07-15-2010, 08:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Don't miss this Be There

Guys, This an great opportunity to drive at a very safe and fun to drive track. I tell people my best description of the Hastings track is "Easy to learn but difficult to master". In other words, you will not be bored here, fun & safe to drive. You guys saw the Kirkham in the creek, don't let that be you. Come to Hastings and Scoot Holley, myself, and others will help you grow your driving skills. I am driving from Georgia to be at this event, you boys in Texas can be there in no time, put down the wax and put on your helmet and get to Hastings. If you have never been in a school bus with George at the wheel, that ride is worth the trip. Bring your wife or girlfriend (Not both, unless you have total scene control), we have a great time for everyone. If you like having a great time come to Hastings, if you don't like having a good time... stay home with all the other tired a..holes. Plenty of lead and follow and yes I will ride with everyone that wants in car instruction. (The only thing I ask.... give me some good belts... everything in the right seat is 30% faster) Later, db
Old 07-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default King of the Hill "Qualified Driver"

A qualified driver is one who has spent some time on the Road Course during this event and Don Barnes feels is ready for the task! You will qualify for sure by attending the event.
The Vehicle?
2006 Silver Supercharged SS Cobalt 5 Speed! The best time to date is 2:07. We have altered the vehicle so everyone has an exact equal chance to do the course in under 2:25 but likely not quicker than a 2:07. A 2:07 would be equal to a nice quick parade lap in your Cobra.
Will you be able to lower the track record! Not Likely! The winner gets to emblazer their name in the wood table top in the Guardrail Club with the other past winners! Only this car is on the track during the competition so no distractions and everyone watching you. Safe and a ton of fun!

George
Old 08-07-2010, 07:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: jbl
Not Ranked     
Default pricing question

if i was to do the level d, which is 350 prior to the deadline, +25 after the deadline, if there are openings left, and a person was to show up thursday morning, is it possible to pay at that time for the thu afternoon & fri events?
Old 08-07-2010, 10:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

We will have registration open each day from 7:00 until Noon. If you show up and want to participate in any of the levels we will take care of you. We are here to have fun and share the Run N Gun experience with as many as we can because we know that everyone that shows up will want to participate at one level or the other. This may be the best two or three days of the whole summer for many of you.

Here is the reason for pre-registration: We have to order several things included with RNG in advance and we try very hard to have everyone covered when they show up plus we have to pre-pay for the track ($10,000.00 to$13,000.00) which covers a lot of variables associated with Run N Gun. Awards, meals, shirts, goodie bags etc. have to be pre-arranged. So if any of you that are planning to attend would pre-register before August 20, 2010 that would be a great help to Dean and I.

Thank you all,

Clois

"Let's roll"

Last edited by Clois Harlan; 08-07-2010 at 10:04 AM..