21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 07-25-2007, 06:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: in the hunt ....
Not Ranked     
Default Run-N-Gun

Does anyone know if vendors of different replicas will be at this event. I am looking for an event that I could attend to sit in some different makes. One flight instead of flying to see each brand I'm interested in buying. I mainly want to see ERA, Superformance, and Backdraft. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lots fo different cars that change all of the time
Not Ranked     
Default Welcome Sean

Come on to Run-N-Gun. Some mfg's will be there. Almost all companies will be represented by participants. I will make it possible for you to sit in any car and possibly take a ride or two during controlled speed sessions. You won't find a frienndlier buch of cobra owners anywhere. They ae always ready to help.

Jay
Run-N-Gun coordinator

Run & Gun participant 1998-2005
Old 07-25-2007, 05:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jay, thanks for the information. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I will plan to attend.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 (KMP 266); CAV GT40
Not Ranked     

Sean, SPF is easy, just visit Olthoff or McMichaels. Call ERA and they will probably put you in touch with an ERA local owner, I know at least one is in your area.Do the same with Backdraft. I have a Kirkham if you want to check it out. Unique is another good choice. As for Run and Gun, you should definitly go, I am sure it is fun. chuck
Old 07-25-2007, 08:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Chuck, thanks for the info. Is Unique the company in Alabama? Do you know if they offer a "roller" kit option? Thanks again
Old 07-26-2007, 11:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 (KMP 266); CAV GT40
Not Ranked     

I am not sure Sean but I think so
Old 07-26-2007, 12:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

you bet its fun wow had a Blast last year and the event as a hole is run great , revm up and get ready WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA,sorry i only use 3 gears ye ha!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

hey Jay anybody for a hot chickin strip dinner/ pot luck after the first day kinda get to know everyone bench race hhhmmm margaritas??????we could bring a couple of turkey fryers my wife makes some ausome cajon strips
Old 07-29-2007, 04:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default The PRO's of eatting and drinking show every year

WildBill3 Are you sure YOU are up to the challenge? Lew Payne comes with a gas powered mix machine and 1 quart glasses with the SALT Jim Reed made Jumbulaya from down south, the taste stilled with me for 4 days. I will bring the video camera for those saving moments Thats why the dumpsters are right there in the garage area. No one has died of food or drink poison but the track times have suffered After 4 days of the driving,eating and drinking, you will need a vacation to recover. I have a brand new turkey fryer with oil that has not been used also. Last year I used 6 cylinders and 3 gears too. Rick L. P.s I was the slowest in the drag race.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well i wouldnt challenge lew on his mixer that thing was so cool,but the food il put my wifes cookin up against anyones, it hasnt done me in after 26 years yet?? just good stuff to eat without all the bad side effects i have 2 fryers that would give us three maybe with a couple of weeks to go beforethe gun we could get a feel for intrest!!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #491, Red with Black Stripes, 438 Windsor by Keith Craft Racing dynoed at 640hp, Street and Race Prepped.
Not Ranked     

Sean, I'll be there with my car to race and demo. I'm the Backdraft dealer for the southwest. I have participated at the last few Run-n-Guns and its a great event with the best people!

I'd be happy to help you with any information and take you for some spins around the track.

Call me anytime...

James
281-804-5730
Watch out! You may get BIT!!!