14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 05:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     
Default Run and Gun 2008

RUN N GUN NATIONALS October 10-13, 2008
Gateway Racetrack, St. Louis, Mo.
(Thank you Terry)

This is my weekly pitch for Run and Gun but I must tell you that Garage spaces and Registrations are far exceeding last years pace and we fully expect to close registration early this year.

If you have never been to Run n Gun then you don't know what you are missing. If you have been before then you are going to love this year even more because of the refinements and additions we have made. If you are even remotely thinking about getting into the Kit Car or Replica life style then you need to be at this years Run n Gun. We are going to have seminars that will help you build your car, learn how to drive a high powered car, test rides from virtually every significant manufacturer in the business on our completely full Manufacturers Row. Check out the offerings from Vintage Wheel or some of the other manufacturers. Learn about brakes, suspension, build tips as well as do's and don'ts. Spectators will have to make choices as to what they want to do (watch the action on the track, attend one of the seminars or visit with the owners or manufactures. Door prizes and Give-a-ways that you can actually use. Did I mention that all our trophies and awards are newly designed and will be unique to Run n Gun 2008. The banquet will be considerably upgraded as well. This year will be more than GREAT!

If you have questions give one of us a call.

Your Run n Gun Coordinators:

Clois Harlan 918-633-5336
Dean Lampe 618-322-6046
Hershel Byrd 602-243-3770
James Yale 281-804-5730

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"

Last edited by Clois Harlan; 05-29-2008 at 07:37 AM..
Old 05-29-2008, 05:46 AM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     

Clois,
Why not edit the post and add the dates for this year.
I've never been there but I think it happens in the fall.
With enough notice we all might be able to save our pennies, no dollars to pay for the gas to get there.

Maybe this year - we always seem to head to Chicago for fall visits.

Thanks,
TL
Old 05-29-2008, 06:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar, 427 Center Oiler
Not Ranked     

Good point Terry. If you need more info the address below will help you out. The RunNGun team has done a great job on the site and is packed full of information. I'm signed up already and it will be my 3rd trip to St Louis for RnG. Its really the one trip I'll plan on making a yearly event because of the fun on the track and the fun in the pits. I've made some great friends there and hope to see them all return. I definately hope to make new ones too. Now if I can just get my cars picture in the magazine again that would be icing on the cake. Not for winning anything, but maybe I'll be in a picture as a winner is passing me.

Run 'N Gun
Old 05-30-2008, 04:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     
Cool Run 'N Gun just more bang for the buck

Terry its for sure a goooood time this year will be our third also.I cant ever remember having that much track time at ANY other event iv been at,and what a great bunch of guys and gals we shure have fell in love with this event,If I dont do much this year this is the one event we shoot for hope to see you ther!!Run 'N Gun cant be beat for fun and and fellowship with our other car crazy buddies...WB3
Old 05-30-2008, 05:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Terry,

How is that? Sometimes the simple things escape me. We have several coming this year from NC., VA, SC, GA, AL, etc. Maybe if you decide to attend this years RNG you can have a C O B R A C O N V O Y ! Take pictures if you do! We can find a way of getting them into one of the magazines.

I sure would like for someone to persuade Hal Copple into coming to Run n Gun 2008. I have never had the pleasure of meeting him yet although I feel as though I have known him for years. I think this event and the people that attend would ceretainly make for some interesting reading given Hals gift for creative writting. Besides I may need Hal or someone to write an article for me to submit to Grassroots Racing Magazine.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 05-30-2008, 03:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR, 351W
Not Ranked     
Default Coming from Colorado.

Clois

I'll be there, did you get my registration and did you save me a garage spot. I'll be bringing a friend who's a long time drag racer, engine builder and circle track racer. Is it Oct. yet?

Brad
Old 06-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default Run n Gun '08

Done deal. Made my hotel reservations today, sent Clois a check for the garage. That makes 3 Cobras, all Backdrafts so far coming from Houston. Looking forward to my first Run n Gun.