CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     
Smile The 2008 Run & Gun T Shirt Designs

Here are the new shirt designs for this years R&G

Also as I stated in the other thread, that 50% of the
proceeds will go to Operation Comfort. It's a worthy
cause for our wounded veterans. You can check out their web site here ...
http://www.operationcomfort.org/html...ation_page.htm

Here is the front of the shirt ....

Here is the back ....

Hersh
Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default T-Shirts

Can we order them now? Running low on clean clothes, no electricity yet. May go out back and beat them on a rock and lay them on the hood of the car. Not quite that bad.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR DAYTONA COUPE 302 COBRA FE STOCK
Not Ranked     

Hersh:

Those are GREAT! Three weeks and counting. It'll be good to see everyone again.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham brushed, no stripes. BBM iron block by Blair Patrick
Not Ranked     

Nice work Mr H!

I fried my old FE two weeks ago. Thought I might be MIA, but Keith Craft came to the rescue and just today dyno'd my new Pond Aluminum 482 at 627hp and 625tq. Should have it in by next weekend and hopefully sorted out in time to make it. I might be dangerous (if only to myself) this year .

Very much looking forward to a great week of 4 wheel hooliganism. A big thanks to those who are making this event possible. Ya'll be careful on your way in.

Chuck White
Texas
Old 09-19-2008, 10:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Love it ! Make sure to have plenty on hand - as our local club will be there in force - and I'm sure we'll buy a bunch !

Mark
Old 09-19-2008, 03:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B cobra (sold), Hurricane HMS1002 (sold), Kirkham 289 FIA, (sold) RCR GT 40(sold) SPF GT40 2122(sold) Hurricane HMS2002, (sold) RCR SLC (sold) GTR on the way!
Not Ranked     

We signed up 4 more drivers today! Mark, thanks for the support of the Gateway Cobra Club. We will definately need the help.

Hersh, Great looking shirts. You have really out done yourself this year.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Great Shirt

BT SNAKE Hersh Great shirt, The only thing missing is a silver GT-40 and a white cobra. Maybe next year. I will take 4. 2 XL and 2L. I hope that your car is fixed and the flywheel and clutch are working up to spec. If not, that means another 45 minutes to pull the back of your car apart. No worries. I will bring the tools. Rick L.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Thanks to all you guys for the compliments. I'm glad you like the shirts. More important is I get to do something for those wounded veterans that need out help. These guys will use this money to buy tools and equipment so they can
work on auto projects. You can't beleive the work they do.
Anyway please help them if you can, I know Jay Nordstrom has does tons for them but every little bit helps.
I think I have printed enough shirts and they will be available at the event. If there are any left I will offer them up here. They are top of the line shirts too. No sh_t rags here.

Rick, the temptation was there but I thought twice and decided not to put my car on the shirt as I have fun just getting the privledge to design them.
Also Rick I now have ZF transaxle installed and it is really nice. However I am having clutch problems. It doesn't want to completly disengage. I think I may have a warped plate or it's hanging up on the input shaft somehow.

Hersh
Old 09-19-2008, 08:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     

OK push guys pussshhhh....
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 09-19-2008, 09:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Talking

Hersh
Old 09-20-2008, 02:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Hersh has done a great job as usual and everything is falling into place for Run N Gun Nationals October 8-11, 2008. I talked to Keith Craft last night and he told me he is bringing 4 cars one of which is a little ole Kirkham which he tells me is a little less of a race car (only 680 hp) that he will be driving in my class no less. Oh well no trophy for me but I will have as much fun as anyone if I have time to get on the track.

We still have a few spots left if anyone still wants to participate in the event of the year! Please call me at 918-633-5336 if you think you can make it to St. Louis' Gateway International Raceway. http://www.runngun.net

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 09-20-2008, 03:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default For the right price?????

Clois Harlan We have ways to fix this problem. There are plenty of trailers there that are empty. He can kidnap the driver, Cable the car to an I beam in the garage. Add 300 lbs of steel shot in the trunk. The best is to have him BLACK FLAGGED and get a time out in the Gieger penality box. A couple of bucks will fix this problem. Any questions?? Rick L.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     
Default New challenges

Clois I am shure we will all have new lessons to learn with all the great drivers coming showing us the fast line.But it is said the rising tide raises all the ships. So we will be better drivers in the end if were willing to learn from others who are faster.I ran my best times behind Johnathen Blevins last year he showed me were the line really was.And thats cool.
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 09-21-2008, 04:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Bring spare parts

BT SNAKE. Bring spare parts or the old setup for backup. That thing can be swapped out during lunch. I have a contract about no pushing cars under 40 inches. This year 4 days racing, no pushing on the trailer. If there is a bushing or shim kit for the new clutch, bring it too or get a new one. You have 2 weeks. Better to have and not need than to need and not find. Rick L. Tha's one now we only have to worry about Deans car?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

I bet he is fixed by October 4th or 5th!

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"