Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Coupe SOLD.Current 66 Mustang
Not Ranked     
Talking I like that Machined Turned look

I have been working long hours to get ready for this years RunNGun new paint on both sides of the hood and alot of new machined turned I could see doing this to the neally all of the alum. parts cant wait to see you all.WB3
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,
Old 09-25-2008, 06:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates Cobra, RFGT40
Not Ranked     

I Like it Bill !!

See ya there buddy.

Hersh
Old 09-25-2008, 07:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #491, Red with Black Stripes, 438 Windsor by Keith Craft Racing dynoed at 640hp, Street and Race Prepped.
Not Ranked     

Looking good Bill. I can hardly wait to see it in person. That's a great idea...

Also, what are you bringing this year for tires???

I'm running my same ones from last year. I'm too cheap to buy new ones.

Bests, James
281-804-5730
Watch out! You may get BIT!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Exclamation Im trying you guys are the pattern I go by

Thanks guys makes me feel im going in the right direction with this,man im exited about our next event its going to top all the rest im sure.HHmmmm tires bringing some extras,we got some bigger 315'A's for the rear and some 285r6's for the front wore out my A's im cheap to But Fossportmotorsport.com set me up for a Deal .Locked the rear end actually went down to a 2.75 so we should only do 2 shifts a lap my 3.08 were running out at or before the flagstand it will hurt for the drags but i may bring them also. You both have Ausssem cars I know most Daytonas are messured by your Coupe and other nice ones like it.So I continue to use your great cars as the standard bearers for this project...WB3 ps. James hope you and the family are doing ok after Ike blew threw!!
I agree Life is way to short to worry about gas milage.Other rides Crewcab Super Duty F350 Ford,Shlby Charger,66Mustang/Frankinstang,Chevy Van,KTM Dualsport,FFR Daytona Coupe SOLD... RUN N GUN 06,07,08,09 Hallet 09,

Last edited by WildBill3; 09-26-2008 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: Senior moment
Old 09-26-2008, 04:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: I'm Cobra-less!
Send a message via AIM to blykins
Not Ranked     

Bill, you'll be at R&G, right? I'll try to look you up.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar, 427 Center Oiler
Not Ranked     

I can't wait either. Car's basically ready, just brake pads and wax (that like10HP isn't it?). Don't want to drive it too much before then for fear of breaking something. I already have my list of stuff to pack into the trailer! OK, now who's going to run 1:16s with me? I need someone to play with. James and Bill will be much too fast, especially with those fat tires. Speaking of fat tire, I'm thirsty now.

Mat
Old 09-26-2008, 06:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

That looks great Bill,

I can't hardly wait for the event to start. I am heading back up to St. Louis tonight to see if we can't resolve a couple issues that has came up over the last week or so. But everything is on schedule and all of our staff is ready to make this the best Run N Gun ever.

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 09-26-2008, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #491, Red with Black Stripes, 438 Windsor by Keith Craft Racing dynoed at 640hp, Street and Race Prepped.
Not Ranked     

Matt, I'll be hopefully running in the 1:15 range if I can keep my OLD tires on the track! If not, oh well. Maybe I should wax my car like you did and gain an extra 10hp. I'll need it to help me keep up with your new MONSTER MOTOR!

See you guys there....

James
281-804-5730
Watch out! You may get BIT!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Now James Ive herd you went to DA shocks thats got to be the trick go fast parts Like the Pro's use dont be sand bagn now Ol popeye's got it in for us dosnt he.....uuuhuh..Yea Come on By and see us we will be ther God willing and the river doesnt rise we will be next to Larry's Ausome dark blue Daytona ill be the one munching on Cooookies...WB3

Last edited by WildBill3; 09-27-2008 at 04:28 AM..
Old 09-26-2008, 05:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

Hey Mat,
Them welds still holding up ?

Hersh
Old 09-26-2008, 07:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

They sure are! Hersh saved my bacon at MidAm34 this year. I busted a motor mount, started to crack a beer and load the car on the trailer b/c I figured I was done. Hersh told me he could fix it and he sure did. I owe you Hersh, hopefully yours is running in tip top shape and no work will be required at RunNGun, and I'll still owe you one.

Mat
Old 09-26-2008, 08:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile

Matt,
I was just tickled that I could be helpful in a situation like that. I mostly enjoyed talking to your Dad. He is really a super guy to talk to. To me, that's what it's all about at the track. Friends helping out and having a good time.

My GT still is sitting in Dallas at Jay's shop. I still have to get up there and change the clutch out. I'm pretty sure I should be ready but if not I still will be at my favorite event helping out as much as I can.

Hersh
Old 09-27-2008, 07:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well, dad will be there again. He loves these events too, having new people to tell his lies too. He'll probably know more people there than I will, that's just how he is. Can't wait.

Mat
Old 09-29-2008, 02:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #985 Custom Pro/ Street Race Car, full cage, dry sump 427W and G Force T-56 Fully Street Legal!!
Not Ranked     

Bill, that looks really great, can't wait to see it in person here in a few days. We should have a running car on Wednesday or Thurs, not much time for a shake down. Boy, it is going to be close.
James...Got your message last week, look forward to catching up with you and some of the other great folks I met last year. I'll be flying in on Tuesday eve, and staying at the "Queen". Anyone else be there on Tuesday??
Cheers,
Richard
Old 09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Wink It's all about the fun

Thanks Richard we will be in Wed.morning just going straight to the track.If you need to do a once over on your bolts after you get ther let us know.Im keeping it pretty light and carefree this year so I can soak in the fun and pleasures of this great event...WB3
Old 09-29-2008, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #985 Custom Pro/ Street Race Car, full cage, dry sump 427W and G Force T-56 Fully Street Legal!!
Not Ranked     

Cool man, that's a great mantra. Keep it simple...and happy.
No more cookies for you, gotta be able to keep you close...maybe.