Club Cobra GasN Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Shelby American, Inc.

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2000, 04:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     
On August 24th. Friday, on my way back from a trip to Nebraska I stopped at SAI in Las Vegas.

I did so as a result of an earlier apology, and an invitation by Wayne, and wanting to put all the non-car related nonsense behind me.

After a few minutes of looking around in their display area and spending some of my money on some posters etc. I was greeted by Wayne Stoker, who extended an invitation and a visit to their facilities.

This visit was in stark contrast to my first visit. I was welcomed warmly and with courtesy. Having said that, I would like to leave all ill feelings, punches and counter punches behind me while I clear my mind and await the arrival of my new car with a clear head.

I need all the energy, and concentration I can muster up towards the completion of my car, and learning to drive it.

Life is too short, to hold grudges and to be fighting. This goes for all sides.

I am ready to move on. I hope SAI finds it in their heart and their operations to make room for all other manufacturers who have kept the name and the legend alive in the past 20 years and have done justice to the name absence of any manufacturing effort by CS himself.

Turk
Old 08-26-2000, 03:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD: 2013 Boss 302 Mustang #2775 (both options). SOLD: 95 Mustang Cobra R #4 of 250 "Rosie's Diner" car. SOLD: CCX2-2505, #5 of 7 289 FIAs ever produced at Contemporary! my first Cobra: Unique 427SC w/ 428CJ moder!
Not Ranked     
Turk,

I am glad to see that you found it in your heart to extend the Olive Branch to SAI. I am also very happy that Wayne Stoker was there to accept it. I do like SAI and what they have to offer, I someday hope to have an CSX8000. Its just that this lawsuit thing has my "Undies in a Bundle" for the whole industry.

It doesn't take much to treat others the way that you want to be treated. I try to live life that way...but occasionally dealing with some, my Irish gets the best of me.

That's good news!

JM
Old 08-26-2000, 04:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 289 FIA gone now
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Turk,

You are a most gracious and honorable man.
It would be my hope that all others in this matter, on BOTH sides, would follow your lead.
Old 08-26-2000, 10:07 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Turk;

After reading your post, I have determined two things about you;first you are a very honorable man with a lot of class and dignity,secound,your heart is probably bigger than most people I know.

After an encounter such as yours, very few would return and do what you did and be willing to forget and forgive.

Hope you enjoy your car and hope to someday meet you somewhere on the road.

Sincerely;

David
Old 04-16-2001, 05:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Turk, Please forgive me, I lost track here. Did you buy a CSX after all that?
Old 04-16-2001, 05:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     
No, I went with ERA. Never looked back.
I don't believe you can go wrong with any of the high end cars. ERA, Kirkham, and Superformace. SAI cars are good too. I just havd to weigh the quality of construction and customer service against the probable appreciation of the value of an SAI car down the road.

I hope the old man lives FOREVER and the value of the new generation of CSX cars stay right where they are, considering they are waaay too expensive as it is.

TURK
Old 08-13-2001, 10:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

SAI has asked Brent Mills to lock this tread and let it slip into the archives. We believe we have either adequately answered the initial inquiry within this thread, answered similar questions on the general forum, or that the subject has become dated. If you have further inquiry into this subject please contact me or Bob Marsh directly by e-mail. Bob is responsible for our Cobra program