28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 04:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Car Show to Honor our Troops: Cobras wanted!

FAST COBRAS AND FASTER MISSILES: CA Charity Car Show 2 November 3rd
To support OUR TROOPS, and to honor the 6000 active duty men and women serving our country at our historic Vandenberg Air Force Base, the Ferrari Club of America and the Air Force has organized an Exotic Car Show featuring ALL exotic cars: Cobras/Ferrari/Lotus/Lamborghini/McLaren etc. at the MARSHALLIA RANCH GOLF COURSE @ Vandenberg Air Force Base in Lompoc, CA on Saturday morning, November 3, 2012.

All exotic cars are welcome to exhibit on the first fairway at the Air Force Base's Golf Course in a beautiful valley setting along our central coast. There is NO CHARGE to participate, we just need you to DONATE YOUR TIME and put on a great show for the troops that PROTECT OUR FREEDOM.

It's an easy and scenic 2.5 hour drive from L.A. About 130 miles from the San Fernando Valley, past Santa Barbara, near Solvang. The event will be held from 11am until 3pm, so easy for all participants to arrive on time and get home easily. We expect a HUGE turnout.

FREE wine tasting will be provided by 9 of the best Santa Inez area wineries, barbeque lunch will be available featuring Famous Santa Maria Tri-tip and the Vandenberg Rock Climbing wall will be holding climbing races!

MAGUIARS is providing GOODY BAGS for all cars.

Vandenberg is a very historic installation, having launched the world's first Intercontinental Ballistic Missile and the world's first Polar Orbiting Satellite.

If you would like to participate, you MUST SIGN UP (It's government property). Details, directions and a signup form required by the Air Force will be sent to you.

To sign up, please reply to this post with your car model and details, and I will contact you with the formal signup process. More info will be provided closer to the date of the event. YOUR PARTICIPATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Optional: Private VIP Tour of Launch facilities and dinner at the base Officers Club Friday November 2nd with special Embassy Suites Hotel rate and secured parking.....very limited space.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2012, 12:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B, 351W, Roush World heads, Edelbrock perfomer manifold, Holly 650 DP, Mallory 6AL, and Unilite
Not Ranked     

I work at VBG and own a Cobra. I'd love to swing by. Drop me a line at richframpton@comcast.net or leave a VM on my cell 720-840-3538. I need some light fiberglass work on my car. Know anybody in the Santa Maria area you'd recommend?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: bdr sb427
Not Ranked     

right now its a 2011 mini jcw. (wifes) but we are interested in this event. please advise. and i plan to soon be a cobra owner/driver. da56panman@aol.com
Old 10-30-2012, 07:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #624 (427 S/C), 428 PI
Not Ranked     

coo4re, I'd be honored to bring my ERA Cobra replica to the show. Currently working on VAFB. Let me know what is required to fill out. Is this open to the public ?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA#520, Roush 427SR
Not Ranked     

I am a navy vet with Shelby Cobra CSX4017 and will always support our troops.....The VAFB and Ferrari web sites do not show this event?? Please supply more info. I am coming from Hermosa Beach.....Thanks