10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 04-06-2013, 07:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing #366
Not Ranked     
Default Any upcoming events or road trips scheduled?

Hi, I'm a new Backdraft Racing Cobra owner and was just wondering if there are any members in the area and if there were any scheduled runs or meets scheduled in the area? Yes I know this is Oregon and yes we are still in the rainy months but cain't let some liquid sunshine keep us off the road! Thanks
Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #684, 428 FE, TKO600
Not Ranked     

Not a lot of activity posted from folks down at your end of the swamp but there are some cars down there in the south.
One of the premier events for your neck of the woods is the Medford event over Father's Day weekend.
Medford Cobra Bash - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum
Dick is very active in the local autocross activities and has a smoking hot car.
As you settle in with the car if you feel like going a bit farther afield us "northerners" do a 3 day run later in the summer that may be winding down towards you. Keep an eye on the Northwest Factory Five forum as we get further into the summer.
If you're feeling really adventurous there is always Cruise Colorado put on by the Denver club the same weekend as Medford. This year there are 3 or 4 of us going over. Six days through the Rocky Mountains with about 12 to 18 cars and about 1200 miles not counting the 2400 miles of trailering the cars over from PDX. Definitely worth the time and effort if you develop an interest is long hauls.
Duplicate your post over on the FFR Northwest forum and you may generate some responses from the southies.
DonC
Old 04-07-2013, 08:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft Racing #366
Not Ranked     
Default Have Cobra will travel!

Thanks for the response and the suggestions, will keep my eyes open on the Medford meet coming up! Hopefully our paths will cross some day, later, Roy
Old 12-17-2015, 12:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1350 427
Not Ranked     

I'd be up for a cruise around central Oregon this summer. I am in Eugene but drive my cobra over the hill to Sisters for their July car show. Be fun to take a long weekend and put some miles on the car.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1350 427
Not Ranked     

Check out the NW Cobra Club coming down to Florence Oregon on July 23. You could meet us there. Like to check out your BDR too.
Mark Armstrong 541-914-5877 Eugene
Old 04-12-2016, 08:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR fat block tko 600 9"
Not Ranked     

Quite a few owners in this area. Kinda been scattered to the winds lately. Hopefully some runs will pull together this summer. BTW, last Thursday I logged 230 miles Eugene to Florence and up to Waldport. All tee shirt weather. HOT on coast and not a trace of wind! I'm a F5 fat block tko 5 SPD 9" bla bla... Where's the next gas station? Lol
Old 05-05-2016, 05:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LS427, Keith Craft 408, TKO-600, 370 Rear-End
Not Ranked     

Ten Texas Cobra Club cars will be arriving in Eugene, OR the afternoon of Saturday September 10, 2016. Once we meet up with our transport and unloaded our cars we will be heading for the coast and will be staying in Florence, OR through Monday September the 12th, before heading south to San Francisco. Please feel free to join us on our adventure. For more details on our trip send me a PM.

Gary Tucker
Bwana Snake

“Not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hand life is good today, life is good today”
Old 05-11-2016, 02:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

lowly GT40 MKII owner here based outside Medford...will be watching here for events.