Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 05:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Superformance new roller pricing

Does anyone have new Superformance roller pricing. The current list prices for chassis and options. I cannot find anywhere. I called a couple dealers who said they would email but it never arrives. Thanks!!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, 302, Trick Flow EFI
Not Ranked     

Have you tried Hillbank Motorsports in Irvine CA? They were quick getting info to me.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

that who said they would email and did not. who knows maybe i have spam block.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1133, Ford Racing 306
Not Ranked     

This situation reminds me of when I was in the process of looking to buy a Cobra replica. Superformance was the first car that I looked at and was serious about buying. But then, I got scared off by the fact that the pricing appeared to be somewhat open ended in that it was not clear how much the cost of the roller would be and how much the car would ultimately cost with a motor and transmission installed. Moreover, I got the impression that one paid the 'sticker price', whatever it was according to SPF, or no deal. So, I got a Backdraft from Vintage and am living happily ever after.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I had no problem getting a price when I ordered mine. In fact, I was so impressed with the roller price that I ordered a bunch of options from their order sheet. Heck, since then, there are many more options and upgrades available that I eventually did purchase on my own. They had all of the information for install kits (including transmission choices) and complete installation. All I had to do was select an engine. It was really easy - actually too easy. Any dealer would be thrilled to work up an order sheet for you I'm sure.

Base price rollers are just that, base. Add in the options that you want to get the exact car you want. They make it really easy.

If you (anyone) are a serious buyer, check out any SPF dealer. I've worked with a few of them, and have found them all to be very helpful.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2613 Titanium w/Black, Roush 402SR
Not Ranked     

If you go to the SPF website and click on every dealer, the only one that listed a price for a roller is Pro Motorsports in Colorado.

ProMotorsports - INVENTORY

It looks like the price range for the rollers that they have in stock or that are are on order is $58K to $62K.

No stop signs, speed limit - Nobody's gonna slow me down - Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Old 03-05-2014, 10:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2969, Roush 427 SR
Not Ranked     

Theres a few 20th anniversaries out here in SF bay area for 62K if I'm not mistaken.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1950, Roush 402R, TKO600
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
Does anyone have new Superformance roller pricing. The current list prices for chassis and options. I cannot find anywhere. I called a couple dealers who said they would email but it never arrives. Thanks!!
Try Rick Muck at Time Machines he'll look after you. He's also a member on this forum.

Time Machines Motorsports - Authorized Superformance Dealer for GT40, MKIII, MKII Street and FIA USRRC and Corvette Grand Sport
Old 03-06-2014, 03:14 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

We can email an excel sheet with all of the prices and factory options that lets you configure and price the roller.

We deliver everywhere so location is not an issue!

info(AT)timemachinesauto.com

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 03-06-2014, 04:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1309 www.spfowners.freeforums.net
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got the Bug View Post
If you go to the SPF website and click on every dealer, the only one that listed a price for a roller is Pro Motorsports in Colorado.

ProMotorsports - INVENTORY

It looks like the price range for the rollers that they have in stock or that are are on order is $58K to $62K.
That's a good site with detailed options and pics on the cars they have ordered.

http://spfowners.freeforums.net/
Old 03-06-2014, 07:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2046; P.E. Aluminum 427 Windsor.
Not Ranked     

It does seem that something has changed in this regard. When I ordered mine back in 2005, the base roller price was prominently displayed on the website. Now you have to hunt for it.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL Mark View Post
I had no problem getting a price when I ordered mine. In fact, I was so impressed with the roller price that I ordered a bunch of options from their order sheet. Heck, since then, there are many more options and upgrades available that I eventually did purchase on my own. They had all of the information for install kits (including transmission choices) and complete installation. All I had to do was select an engine. It was really easy - actually too easy. Any dealer would be thrilled to work up an order sheet for you I'm sure.

Base price rollers are just that, base. Add in the options that you want to get the exact car you want. They make it really easy.

If you (anyone) are a serious buyer, check out any SPF dealer. I've worked with a few of them, and have found them all to be very helpful.

This is exactly the same experience I had. Couldn't have said it better.

Ed

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance SP02228, ROUSH 402R w/custom DiVinci Performance Carb.
Not Ranked     

Read this thread, and made one search on Bing and WOW found prices and inventors listed as well as expected inventories!! not hard to do

Hillbank USA | Inventory List

SP03009-Black with Gold Ghosted Twin Stripes and Gold Pin Stripes, 20th Anniversary Special Edition, 351w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Black Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box & Tonneau Cover for $62,900.
SP03010-Black with Gold Ghosted Twin Stripes and Gold Pin Stripes, 20th Anniversary Special Edition, 351w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Black Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box & Tonneau Cover for $62,900.
SP03122-Titanium with Black Twin Stripes, 302w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03123-Black with Silver Twin Stripes, 402AFR Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03124-Dark Silver with Light Silver Twin Stripes,402AFR Install kit with Standard Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03125-Indigo Blue with Viper Steel Grey Twin Stripes, 351w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03126-Royal Blue with White Twin Stripes, 351w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03127-Black with Titanium Twin Stripes, 402AFR Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,945.
SP03128-Black, 351w Install kit with Large Foot Box, Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank, Silver Ceramic Side Pipes & Headers, Glove Box, Soft Top and Tonneau Cover for $57,110.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Promotorsports does an excellent job of listing their cars!!! I am getting old, I remember when a roller was $35,900 with common options. Now you are high $50's and anything beside 15" wheels and you are in the $60's.

I need to drive a spf with a coyote engine. it seams to good to be true unless it has no torque.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #684, 482FE, Mike Mccluskey build
Send a message via Skype™ to fordracing65
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Promotorsports does an excellent job of listing their cars!!! I am getting old, I remember when a roller was $35,900 with common options. Now you are high $50's and anything beside 15" wheels and you are in the $60's.

I need to drive a spf with a coyote engine. it seams to good to be true unless it has no torque.
Plenty of tq, just not FE tq, I can't belive an SPF new with engine can creep into the 90k..., that's Kirkham price range used...
Old 03-06-2014, 01:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

It goes in cirlces and used spf price range tops out in the low 70's vs low 90's for kirham. spf is better known. Obviously I would prefer a kirkham for low 90's but most joes's getting off the boat beleive there is value in warranty, blah blah blah. Most joes like a painted car as it is flahier than a raw aluminium. I very rarely see a kirkham in the 90's.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Most joes like a painted car as it is flahier than a raw aluminium.
That's funny, because the folks I run into think the polished aluminum is too much bling (flashier) for them and would prefer a painted Cobra to "blend in" more with the crowd. It's all about perspective.

And for those folks who like a warranty, they won't be able to find any better than a Kirkham.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 289 FIA, 363 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
It goes in cirlces and used spf price range tops out in the low 70's vs low 90's for kirham. spf is better known. Obviously I would prefer a kirkham for low 90's but most joes's getting off the boat beleive there is value in warranty, blah blah blah. Most joes like a painted car as it is flahier than a raw aluminium. I very rarely see a kirkham in the 90's.
A kirkham roller is 69,500, not 90,000. I've had painted and I like the polished or brushed much better. You should see the crowds gather around a bare kirkham at a show! And, from what i have seen, Kirkhams retain their value pretty well. I could have purchased a 2008 Superformance with only 2200 miles for 40,000 last year.

http://www.kirkhammotorsports.com/priceoptions
Old 03-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestoCreations View Post
A kirkham roller is 69,500, not 90,000. I've had painted and I like the polished or brushed much better. You should see the crowds gather around a bare kirkham at a show! And, from what i have seen, Kirkhams retain their value pretty well. I could have purchased a 2008 Superformance with only 2200 miles for 40,000 last year.

Pricing Worksheet Worksheet
I think he was referring to $90K for finished running Kirkham.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1309 www.spfowners.freeforums.net
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestoCreations View Post
Did the car have an engine? There is no way you can buy a 2008 for that money unless it's got issues.

http://spfowners.freeforums.net/