Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Superformance (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/)
-   -   Looking for a SPF (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/superformance/143998-looking-spf.html)

BB 67 Corvette 09-18-2020 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olddog (Post 1482813)
The same amendment that gives you the right to call him names, but be careful you can be liable for defamation of character.

I am starting to understand why he has a case of the ass for you all.

Thanks Old Dog. I just don't understand how some people can be so bitter toward another person's opinion. Maybe they are just made at life in general. Some of these people are from the SCOF board where it's acceptable to attack anyone who does not agree with the Administrator and his cronies, but it shouldn't be allowed here.

Clarko 11-08-2020 06:28 PM

Do you know if this is still available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1482069)
We have a owner here in the Northwest, that has a 2004-5? Superformance 392 Ford racing, TKO-600, with 940miles. Hasn't been driven in years, Started about every 6-months (So good but also bad). Last time we talked he wanted around 50K. I can get you in touch with him. I've made him a offer of what I thought it was worth, guess what he still has it :) The memoires of him buying it (New) for 87K, are still stuck in his head ;) TommyRot.

How could I find out some more details?
Thanks
Clark

Clarko 11-08-2020 06:37 PM

I might be interested if this is still for sale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1482380)
No Mike he wants 50K now. He still thinks since it only has 940 miles on it. It should be worth much more, then even 50K, but 50 would buy it.. TommyRot.

Sorry new to forum and haven’t worked out how to PM.....:CRY:

1ntCobra 12-13-2020 08:25 AM

If anyone is still looking for a Superformance, there is one on BAT now with 2 days left to go.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...e-mkiii-cobra/

mrmustang 12-13-2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ntCobra (Post 1486395)
If anyone is still looking for a Superformance, there is one on BAT now with 2 days left to go.

SPO697

There are some safety upgrades per Superformance that the next owner will want to get done. None of them earthshaking or expensive.

Bill S.

twobjshelbys 12-13-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1486396)
SPO697

There are some safety upgrades per Superformance that the next owner will want to get done. None of them earthshaking or expensive.

Bill S.

A safer Cobra? Surely that's in the dictionary as the definition of an oxymoron.

Alfa02 12-13-2020 12:46 PM

Update: Clarko brought my friends SPF1927, it went to Park Place Motors (Where it was brought new) they changed tires, fluids, etc. gave her a clean bill of heath. It's now waiting @the Bliane Border (Wa) in the shippers warehouse. Should have it by Christmas ;) We don't have to worry about Clark understanding (Power to Weigh : Ratio) He owns a 315HP Ariel Atom (In the UK) waiting till 2022 (Age Issue) to ship it to Canada. Cheers Clark, TommyRot.

Sawdust 12-13-2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmustang (Post 1486396)
SPO697

Bill S.

The biggest upgrade is the rear upper shock mounts which this Cobra has not done.

Stu.

Clarko 12-15-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfa02 (Post 1486409)
Update: Clarko brought my friends SPF1927, it went to Park Place Motors (Where it was brought new) they changed tires, fluids, etc. gave her a clean bill of heath. It's now waiting @the Bliane Border (Wa) in the shippers warehouse. Should have it by Christmas ;) We don't have to worry about Clark understanding (Power to Weigh : Ratio) He owns a 315HP Ariel Atom (In the UK) waiting till 2022 (Age Issue) to ship it to Canada. Cheers Clark, TommyRot.

Tom!..... it just got here OMG....
What a dream..... sounds amazing...now I only have to wait for 4 months to drive it.... the snowflakes were coming down big time:)
Thanks again Tom:)

1ntCobra 12-15-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ntCobra (Post 1486395)

This SPF went for $53,500.

Lou1119 12-15-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ntCobra (Post 1486497)
This SPF went for $53,500.

The seller made out well on this. The car certainly looked like lit was driven hard and put away dripping wet.

tortuga 12-16-2020 06:04 AM

Ill have one i may sell soon

Ford racing 427 just torn down and rebuilt CORRECTLY, ALL suspension upgrades, upgrade windshield, tko 600, upgraded half shafts, upgraded wilwood brakes, 16” steering wheel, electric 270 degree smiths instruments, ss side pipes, narrow knock off spare, cover, bra, top, Daytona sensors spark control (programmable) locked distributor with phased rotor, 45k miles, sorted DRIVER...

Sawdust 12-16-2020 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortuga (Post 1486511)
Ford racing 427 just torn down and rebuilt CORRECTLY, ALL suspension upgrades, upgrade windshield, tko 600, upgraded half shafts, upgraded wilwood brakes, 16” steering wheel, electric 270 degree smiths instruments, ss side pipes, narrow knock off spare, cover, bra, top, Daytona sensors spark control (programmable) locked distributor with phased rotor, 45k miles, sorted DRIVER...

SPO#? Price?

Sawdust 12-16-2020 07:44 AM

Sorry #1764

tortuga 12-16-2020 05:43 PM

Im not sure about price...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawdust (Post 1486515)
Sorry #1764

But its a very sorted driver...does everything a cobra should do very well.
Im going for a 65 or 66 corvette mechanical cam big block. No more kit car questions...