Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Superformance

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-15-2020, 12:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #705, Ford Racing 460 - 514ci
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou1119 View Post
Please swing it forward enough of this B—l S—t
Agreed! He won't quit. I watched it all go down on SCOF. Same thing happened. Given a bazillion chances and just couldn't help himself.
Sawdust and 8Ball like this.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance. 427 Windsor.
Not Ranked     

Good cars bring good money. Always have, always will. I have SPF 3152 I would like to sell. This is the first time I have made this public. This is a high quality build on a very high budget. If your cap is $50,000 you could not buy this car. A roller is now $60,000. This car has a true 700 miles on chassis and motor. 427 Ford Z head motor, $5,000 in headers and pipes alone, Webers, full RT suspension and steering package, unbreakable Supershield windshield, custom 30 gallon tank and the list goes on and on. Shelby Guardsmen Blue / White stripes. Billboards. Come and get it.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:35 PM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andheeezonit View Post
Good cars bring good money. Always have, always will. I have SPF 3152 I would like to sell. This is the first time I have made this public. This is a high quality build on a very high budget. If your cap is $50,000 you could not buy this car. A roller is now $60,000. This car has a true 700 miles on chassis and motor. 427 Ford Z head motor, $5,000 in headers and pipes alone, Webers, full RT suspension and steering package, unbreakable Supershield windshield, custom 30 gallon tank and the list goes on and on. Shelby Guardsmen Blue / White stripes. Billboards. Come and get it.
Good cars can bring good money, but if you are expecting to get back what you paid or more for a new build, you are probably going to be disappointed. With 700 miles on the car, why not hold on to it and drive it more to get more of your money's worth?
DWRAT likes this.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moritz55 View Post
Not sure you saw my input ... I know of someone interested in selling his SPF .. it has a Small Block, 402 Roush (I think), Tremec TKO600 5spd .. built by Time Machines (NY) and finalized with Olthoff Racing ...

PM me if you'd like the contact info...

Good luck....
PM sent....
Superformance #884 --- Sold
No more Furds.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1950, Roush 402R, TKO600
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB 67 Corvette View Post
I will continue telling my story and warning people about SCOF and its Administrator and certain members. It's enough when I'm sure every person that owns a Superformance Cobra gets the message. 95% of the people who own Superformance Cobras have never heard of, or are members, of SCOF. Therefore, I think I will be telling my story for years, which is fine with me!
You really are an ass...…… <sigh>
Old 09-15-2020, 07:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ntCobra View Post
Good cars can bring good money, but if you are expecting to get back what you paid or more for a new build, you are probably going to be disappointed. With 700 miles on the car, why not hold on to it and drive it more to get more of your money's worth?
I won’t be disappointed because I won’t be giving the car away. I bought the car new and finished it myself because I could and that’s what I wanted to do at the time. Do you know how many guys can not do the work but have the money to buy anything they want? They see a top flight car ready to drive and they buy it! Done. I didn’t build it to drive the wheels off of it. You mis read my post. I said that I would like to sell it, not I need to sell it.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsed View Post
Agreed! He won't quit. I watched it all go down on SCOF. Same thing happened. Given a bazillion chances and just couldn't help himself.
Glad to hear he got booted. Bottom line is RT knows the SPF cars very well and he knows that. He also knows how to improve the cars and where they are lacking. How is that a bad thing? My car is better because of RT.
S1965C likes this.
Old 09-15-2020, 07:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1867 , KC427
Not Ranked     

Just find a car you like and negotiate for what you feel is a fair deal. I personally would rather be in the driver seat having a great time being told I paid $5000 too much than sitting my ass in front of a computer trying to find the best deal on planet earth. No matter how cheap one thinks a car should be when you blow up the motor or start wrenching all that goes out the window. It’s absolutely hilarious reading some of these post and the save every penny possible mindset people live with. Good luck in your search...you will find a car.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
I will continue telling my story and warning people about SCOF and its Administrator and certain members. It's enough when I'm sure every person that owns a Superformance Cobra gets the message. 95% of the people who own Superformance Cobras have never heard of, or are members, of SCOF. Therefore, I think I will be telling my story for years, which is fine with me!
You not winning any friends here by continuing to harp on your "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think ill go eat worms" sob story. In case you didn't get it, nobody cares about your interpersonal relationship issues from another planet. And harping here about there is alienating you to this group too. You're not winning any friends here. Get over it.
Sawdust and Alfa02 like this.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 67 427 cobra SB
Not Ranked     

I have no dog in the fight nor am a friends with BB 67 Corvette.

Yes he come across as a person with a grudge.

Yes those who complained he will not quit have all piled on non-stop.

Maybe if all sides shut up and walk away it will stop, but it seems no one is stopping.

Talk about high-jacking a thread, I doubt anyone could get an idea through to the OP.

I'll take my own advice and shut up now.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:18 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

Yes for God sakes (BB 67Corvette) the horse is dead, let it RIP. Back to Dan looking for a SPF, the good news and I think Bill & Tony will back me up here, it's a buyer's market. Not enough butt's to fill the seats that are available. People are aging out, passing away, or just can't enjoy them anymore. Be patient Dan, one will show up. Cheers TommyRot.
twobjshelbys and DWRAT like this.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Red/White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa02 View Post
Yes for God sakes (BB 67Corvette) the horse is dead, let it RIP. Back to Dan looking for a SPF, the good news and I think Bill & Tony will back me up here, it's a buyer's market. Not enough butt's to fill the seats that are available. People are aging out, passing away, or just can't enjoy them anymore. Be patient Dan, one will show up. Cheers TommyRot.
Certainly is a Buyers Market. I am looking for a Small block for my brother, but he wants a specific color (black). If I see anything at a fair price, that is not black, I'll pass it on. Like Tommy said...Be Patient. Between people aging and the winter approaching, I'm sure you will find something at a reasonable price.
DWRAT likes this.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Certainly is a Buyers Market. I am looking for a Small block for my brother, but he wants a specific color (black). If I see anything at a fair price, that is not black, I'll pass it on. Like Tommy said...Be Patient. Between people aging and the winter approaching, I'm sure you will find something at a reasonable price.
Here's a nice black one for you.

https://www.cobracountry.com/cars-fo...y-cobra-savoy/
No more Furds.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
I don't think that one will last long. I'm drooling and with no sales tax in NV it's a pretty compelling car. It would even fit in the garage. My wife would divorce me though.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Thanks for thinking of me. I saw that car on Cobra Country too. It certainly looks beautiful, but $68k?
Old 09-16-2020, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default You Can Buy This Superformance Car in the $40's!

Quote:
Did you see this one DWRAT? You can buy this Superformance in the mid to middle upper $40's. Looks like a nice car.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default You Can Buy This Superformance Car in the $40's!

Quote:
Did you see this one DWRAT? You can buy this Superformance in the mid to middle upper $40's. Looks like a nice car.
Did you see it? Can buy it in the $40's. Here is the link:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=270438657
Old 09-16-2020, 08:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Did you see it? Can buy it in the $40's. Here is the link:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=270438657
I did not.
I really want a newer car than that one plus blue and white is to common for me.
Also, looks like it's a dealer and I want a private party sale.
Thank you though.
No more Furds.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I did not.
I really want a newer car than that one plus blue and white is to common for me.
Also, looks like it's a dealer and I want a private party sale.
Thank you though.
I understand, I'm not a blue fan either. It seems like every other Cobra is some shade of blue. Anyway, I just think it's a decent deal at around $45k, which is where I think it can be bought. Maybe someone else on this Board will be interested.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:02 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Pacific Roadster, 347 cu.in. 5-speed
Not Ranked     

Ok, Boys these cars just kinda find me And I can't buy ALL of them Two more showed up on my radar, both are JCF's. The first one is Black 289 street car (Can't say Slabside anymore ) Dated coded 289 (65) T-5 world class, chrome wires, was John's personal car couple years ago. price-55k. #2 wide body (427) with 351, TkO-600, Red (No Stripes) One roll bar. 1400 miles. price-35K. Now if anyone would like to buy my 289 street car for 42K, And I would buy this Black 289 to replace it, Dan if you need more info. Call me, I know the JCF's pretty well now. Cheers Tommyrot.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: