28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Seagull81

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2021, 06:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2021

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet – 2021
Welcome to the 2021 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet website. The Event will be held Wednesday, March 24 through Sunday, March 28 at the Embassy Suite Hotel and Convention Center in San Marcos, TX, about 30 miles south of Austin. Each year this event grows larger and larger. We are now recognized as one of the top Cobra Events in the US. In 2019 we had over 150 Cobras, GT-40s, and Daytona Coupes in San Marcos for our event and almost every manufacturer of Cobras were in attendance. We have drawn attendees from over 30 different states as well as Canada and Mexico.
Please look for us at www.texascobraclub.org, on our Facebook Group Page and Welcome to Club Cobra...The world's largest non-biased Cobra site! - Club Cobra under the events forum and under the Texas Cobra Club forum. We also have a Facebook Group.

Registration numbers as of: January 16th

Number of days to go: 66

Number of attendees and guests: 61

Number of cars: 33

Number of States Represented: 5 states so far!

Number of Banquet Ticket sold: 45

Track Day Participants: Track day is Thursday, March 25th
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 02-09-2021, 10:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

T-shirt Ordering is now open! Deadline for ordering shirts is Monday, February 15th.

Prices are $25 for the Short Sleeve and $30 for the Long Sleeve. This price includes all payment processing fees but does not include shipping (if needed). See website for details and picture.
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 02-14-2021, 10:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet Update: 02.13.2021
38 Days to Go
67 Cars
128 Drivers and Guests
81 Banquet tickets sold
10 States Represented
Track Event: Thursday, March 25 12-5pm
Parade Lap Photos: Thursday March 25th 5pm at Harris Hill Raceway
T-Shirt deadline is Monday, Feb 15th.
Hotel Reservation cutoff at the Embassy Suites is March 01, 2021
Things are moving ahead quickly.
Looking forward to seeing y’all soon!
www.texascobraclub.org
Old 02-22-2021, 04:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I hope you see y'all at the Meet.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Registration numbers as of: Feb 28th

Number of days to go: 23

Number of attendees and guests: 158

Number of cars: 82

Number of States Represented: 11 states so far!

TX, LA, NM, OH, FL, GA, MO, AL, AZ, MS, IL,

Number of Banquet Ticket sold: 109

Track Day Participants: Track day is Thursday, March 25th
Old 03-09-2021, 09:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet Update: March 09 at 7pm
Days to the Event: 14
Cars Registered: 98
Driver/Guests: 175
Banquet tickets sold: 118
States Represented: 12
Guys and Gals,
The big event is just around the corner. Some the details are still pending but it is looks like we will exceed our attendance of the 2020 Fall Meet. Covid has kept our numbers down somewhat but we are still going to have an awesome event.
Online Registration is open until Sunday, March 21 at 6pm. The headcount for the banquet is due first thing Monday morning the 22nd.
T-shirts should be onsite Wednesday by noon.
Onsite Registration will begin at noon on Wednesday.
Group Photo shoot in Wimberley, TX at 4pm. More details to come.
I cannot wait to all y’all’s (possessive plural) smiling faces in San Marcos. Thanks for listening and now back to your regularly scheduled program!
www.texascobraclub.org
jwoodard and bwcobra15 like this.
Old 03-21-2021, 08:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

FINAL TEXAS COBRA CLUB SPRING MEET UPDATE:
Star date 03.20.2021
Captain’s Log:
Here are the latest numbers for the 22nd Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet:
4 DAYS TO GO!!
198 Driver and Guests
108 Cars Registered
126 Banquet Tickets Sold
Online Registration ends tomorrow, Sunday, March 21 at 6pm. All orders or requests for tickets for the banquet must be in by tomorrow by 6pm. I have to have a headcount into the hotels first thing Monday morning.
Parking will be tight again this year. Please follow the instructions of the parking lot ushers as to where to park.
Due to a last minute issue, will not have a guest speaker this year. More information at this onsite.
Onsite registration will open at noon on Wednesday.
Weather permitting, we will be hosting the Friday Hamburger Cookout in the parking lot.
Many restaurants in San Marcos are not serving at full capacity yet. Keep this in mind when looking for a place to eat.
The hotel’s restaurant will not be open during our event. A modified hot-breakfast will be served daily. The manager’s reception will be held daily. The hotel bar will be open Wednesday thru Saturday evenings.
Group photo will be at 4pm on Friday afternoon in Wimberley, TX. Maps will be available at check-in.
Go forth and prosper!
KIRK OUT!
www.texascobraclub.org