Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2014, 10:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lots fo different cars that change all of the time
Neutral     
Default $5,000 reward now $10,000

For information leading to the location and recovery of ERA 1965 427sc vin number 5E6JX105509 equipped with a 427 Cammer motor. License plate reads "Cammer". This vehicle was owned by Dwight "Dee" Walters (deceased) of Spicewood, Texas. The car was used as collateral for a personal loan from a bank in Wichita Falls, Texas. The loan was signed by both dwight and Jacque Walters. The loan has been defaulted on twice. The second default was as of June 2013. No payments have been made since but the insurance on the car was renewed on Jauary 5, 2014. I guaranteed payment of the loan to help the Walters.

I can be reached through this site, email jdcobra427@sbcglobal.net, cell phone 972-742-2594 or home phone 972-484-4449. Ant help in this matter will be appreciated and rewarded. No questions asked.

Jay A. Nordstrom

Run & Gun participant 1998-2005
Old 05-11-2014, 11:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

??
Shouldn't Jacque Walters as co-signer be pursuing this along with the police? Maybe you are working on his behalf? I would think the bank has their own investigation team on this as well, it is they that need to get reimbursed one way or the other.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes she should buy is not. The bank has exhausted their resources. I am doing this on my own due to my liability for the guarantee. And yes there is a criminal act going on by her.

Jay Nordstrom

Old 05-11-2014, 11:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Who renewed the insurance? That should give you the registered owners address. If you co signed the loan, did you happen to have them register the car to you as legal owner? You could then report it stolen and recover through the insurance. Just a thought.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I did not consign the loan, I guaranteed the repayment. Jacque Walters renewed the policy five days after his death. Address is no longer good as is phone. She gets emails sent to her but will not answer. Claim as being stolen cannot be made by lien holder bank nor I as guarantor.

Jay Nordstrom

Old 05-11-2014, 12:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 744/428/TKO 600
Not Ranked     

She offered the car to me right after the death of her husband but we could not agree on a price. In January, I believe, of this year. She also had a goose neck trailer for sale with the car. I don't have any idea what happened to it after that.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Something goofy here, Jacque Walters not responding to your emails even though you helped her and hubby out by guaranteeing the loan? Jacque has a "criminal act" on-going yet you don't say the car was stolen, only asking for information leading to the location and recovery of the car? If it is stolen, why can't Jacque (who renewed the insurance) file the paperwork to get the insurance coverage going? Meanwhile, the Walters have been defaulting on that loan for sometime now (long before hubby died if she renewed the insurance 5 days after his death on 1/5/14). Bare your soul Jay, what's really going on
Old 05-11-2014, 01:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CAV GT40 #169, Ford 408 Stroker & ZF Transaxle
Not Ranked     

Sounds pretty clear to me.......question is where does she have the car and trailer at.......
Old 05-11-2014, 01:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have left nothing out. I cannot file for theft. I imagine that Jacque cannot file an insurance claim lest it be a fraulent claim if the car is not missing but being hidden for some reason. The criminal act that she is committing cannot be prosecuted if she cannot be found.

As far as baring my soul, I think that I have done that except for the monetary loss and being screwed by people that I knew and loved for years. Also the fact that there are people here that know where she is and communicate with her that are helping her break the law.

Old 05-11-2014, 02:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayscobras View Post
I have left nothing out. I cannot file for theft. I imagine that Jacque cannot file an insurance claim lest it be a fraulent claim if the car is not missing but being hidden for some reason. The criminal act that she is committing cannot be prosecuted if she cannot be found.

As far as baring my soul, I think that I have done that except for the monetary loss and being screwed by people that I knew and loved for years. Also the fact that there are people here that know where she is and communicate with her that are helping her break the law.
Jay, that explains it, to me it was not clear that you were being screwed by the Walters (although I suspected it). Anyway, best of luck and sorry you got stuck holding the bag - hope justice is served and the law catches up with Jacque.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayscobras View Post
Amazing what money does to people. And how other people can aid and abet those with low morals and ethics. Sad.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I think Jay's first post stated it clear...no questions asked reward. He didn't come in here cursing and wild accusations.

I know there are those with the expertise in areas of titles and such on this site. I am not one of them, however was a lien ever placed on the title?

It may be a civil matter and the law not really concerned on the matter of debt. If the vehicle is sold and documents altered then there is a criminal matter. Even if the bank has exhausted all avenues for recovery I must believe there must be some sort of injunction if there is no legal lien on the title. But of course that brings us back to locating the person.

I wish you luck in your search and remember this and I really do believe "what goes around comes around." It may bring hardship or difficulties right now but down the road things will be different.

Peace
Old 05-11-2014, 02:56 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Not Ranked     

Color?
Old 05-11-2014, 03:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Silver with black stripes early ERA built about 1996 or 7.

Old 05-11-2014, 04:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CAV GT40 #169, Ford 408 Stroker & ZF Transaxle
Not Ranked     

Hard to miss with 427 Cammer in it!

Old 05-11-2014, 04:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxRider View Post
I think Jay's first post stated it clear...no questions asked reward. He didn't come in here cursing and wild accusations ...
I didn't take yes there is a criminal act going on by her to mean actually against her - some of the confusion, but Jay cleared it up.
Where did cursing and wild accusations come from lol.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 Slabside Early Comp Car with 289 Webers and all the goodies. Cancelling the efforts of several Priuses
Not Ranked     

What state issued the "CAMMER" plates?

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never be pointing the wrong way
Old 05-12-2014, 08:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Texas plates. It also has a beautiful Cobra air brushed underside of the hood. Maybe someone has a picture of it.
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 05-12-2014, 08:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Jay you have a PM.
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 05-12-2014, 08:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1989 KCC from South Africa Right Hand Drive
Not Ranked     

It's a repo.......get a good repo guy.......