28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seagull81

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2015, 03:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Lunch for the cruise on 3/28

If you plan to cruise to Fredricksburg area for the Saturday cruise and want a great lunch at Crooked Oak, contact Hershal and Paula to let him know how many you are bringing so they can have enough food prepared. The price of the meal will be collected at the venue.

His email is hobcobra@msn.com and their phone number is eight30 nine98 two70seven, if they don’t answer please leave the information on the voicemail. They must know by March 15.

Hope to see you there.

Hi Steve,
I talked to Paula about having the BBQ. She was thrilled to hear that y'all wanted to come back. She is all for it. Paula kept a spread sheet on costs and she has a per person plate cost of $20. This will include BBQ ribs, baked beans, cole slaw, cheese potatoes, and a desert. Water, pop, tea, and beer will be provided. $4 of every plate will be donated to which ever charity the club chooses.
The only thing we need to know is how many will come so we can prepare enough food. We will need to know by the 15th of March. This is so we can have enough time to prepare everything.
Thanks for calling Steve. I really appreciate it a lot ! Please let me know if I can help in any way I can.
If you have any ideas or suggestions that will improve this event let me know. I really want to make sure all have a good time.

Cheers,
Hersh
mjl likes this.
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 03-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA GT #2077, 331 SBF, Webers, Gurney Eagle heads
Not Ranked     
Default Heads Up -- You must sign up by March 15th!

TIME TO GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN TO HERSHAL!

I sent my email in to Hersh <hobcobra@msn.com>. If you plan on attending this on 3/28 .. send him an email by the 15th! I have a feeling people are unaware that this year reservations are required ...

Sam
Old 03-09-2015, 06:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Werk77 289FIA
Not Ranked     

Would be nice to know anything about this cruise - besides the lunch part....?????
DRB GT40 MK1 red #49- sold
FF5 Mk4 #7733 302/T5/IRS - dark blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #7812 427/TKO/IRS - Guardsman Blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #8414 501/TKO600/48IDA Ollie the Dragon #91 - sold
FF5 Daytona Coupe 347/TKO/IRS Homage CSX2299 Viking Blue - sold
SPF 2063
Old 03-09-2015, 09:04 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA GT #2077, 331 SBF, Webers, Gurney Eagle heads
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Pete View Post
Would be nice to know anything about this cruise - besides the lunch part....?????
This event is usually part of the Texas Cobra Club Annual Rally Saturday agenda. It is at the end of a ~80 mi cruise on beautiful hill country roads near Fredericksburg. Two ways to do it, a Poker Run, with defined waypoints handed to the participants beforehand, or map your own route to Crooked Oak Ranch. Crooked Oak is a corporate/group picnic venue in the woods that is run by our old friend and GT40 racer Hershal Byrd. We have BBQ lunch there, then cruise your own route back to the Embassy Suites in San Marcos and get ready for the Saturday night banquet at the hotel. Last year, I think there were around 80 cars there, and maybe twice that many heads.

Sam
Old 03-09-2015, 12:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Werk77 289FIA
Not Ranked     

Email sent, thanks Sam!!
DRB GT40 MK1 red #49- sold
FF5 Mk4 #7733 302/T5/IRS - dark blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #7812 427/TKO/IRS - Guardsman Blue - sold
FF5 MK4 #8414 501/TKO600/48IDA Ollie the Dragon #91 - sold
FF5 Daytona Coupe 347/TKO/IRS Homage CSX2299 Viking Blue - sold