17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 05-14-2015, 10:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance MK III Roadster, Roush 402
Not Ranked     
Default EDLAND HI PERFORMANCE Superformance dealer in Addison

Does anyone have any experience with the new Superformance Dealer in Dallas: EDLAND HI PERFORMANCE, 15510 Wright Brothers Drive, Addison, TX 75001?
Old 05-15-2015, 10:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #2494, Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

They weren't there at the beginning of the year. From Texas Sec of State records:

Edland Hi-Performance L.L.C. filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Friday, February 28, 2014 and is approximately one year old, as recorded in documents filed with Texas Secretary of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Tuesday, April 14, 2015.

Key People

Mitch Edland serves as the Manager and has interests in other corporate entities including Strategic Alignments L.L.C., Dna Stat L.L.C. and eight more corporations. Mitch's past corporate affiliations include F 1 Financial, Inc.

Mitch Edland is also the registered agent for the company. Also known as a statutory or resident agent, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity.
Old 05-20-2015, 06:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance MK III Roadster, Roush 402
Not Ranked     

I emailed them last week - no response.

I called them today, and their telephone number is no longer in service.

Either they haven't opened yet, or ....
Old 05-21-2015, 09:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     

The have an impressive website - EHP

and are listed on Superformance's dealer page - Superformance | Dealers

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!
Old 06-10-2015, 08:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SuperFormance 427 Shelby small block
Not Ranked     

I apologize for the delayed response, i was unaware we were attracting so much attention. But yes we are a real company, we just recently started and are still in the process of getting operational. The phone we had setup quit working unexpectedly and I'm in the process of going through the emails right now! we have 5 cobras that are being built as we speak and much more on the way.. one will be a complete demo for anyone interested to see. if you have any other question please feel free to call my personal line in the mean time. (972)-971-7073 My regards

Matthew Edland
Vice President of EHP
Old 10-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Superformance -Roush 342R
Not Ranked     

I have had my car in and I can tell you these guys are awesome. I've never experienced a shop that has such a personal touch. They not only listen to what you want, but they give you other options that you might not have thought of as well. They also stayed open late on a Friday afternoon so that they could finish my car because they knew the weekend's weather would be perfect for cruising. I'm so glad I've found that perfect place to take my Cobra.

Derek Barrows
SPO2852