Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA GT #2077, 331 SBF, Webers, Gurney Eagle heads
Not Ranked     
Default Posting Photos on CC

Dugly, you don't need to use a third party site, Club Cobra hosts it's own photos. They do like it if you resize them to 800 x 600 in order to save on server space. Use your photo editor application to change them from original huge file size to 800 x 600 and save them to your computer with a "_med.jpg" ending so you don't lose the original hi-res file. Then ... do this (in another window so you can still read these instructions):

At the top of this web page: click on menu item Gallery, then in the upper right of that page click on Upload Photos.

In the Upload Photo box fill in the empty boxes with keywords, default title, description, then click the "Select Files for Upload" button.

You will get a file search window. Click around in that till you locate the file on your computer that you want to upload, select it, then go to the bottom of the page and click the Open button.

The file name will appear in the Upload Photo box. The photo will be uploaded to Club Cobra when you click the Upload/Submit button. You can then edit the title, description, and comments again if you wish. Save any changes and you are done.

Your photo will appear in your member Gallery. You can load photos one at a time or several at a time. You can create different descriptions and comments for each photo. When viewing the photo in your Gallery, there are several boxes below the photo with names like "medium image" - click one time in that particular window and it will highlight itself. Press the keys CNTL-C, or CMD-C for Mac, and the code you just highlighted will be copied into your computer's clipboard.

Now write your post and when you reach the point where you want to insert the photo, hit the Return key and on the new line press CNTL-V, or CMD-V for Mac. Your photo is now part of your CC post.

Just jump in and click your way around, you can't hurt anything

Sam
Exes: ERA #745, CAVGT #180, Kirkham KMP0268, SPF GT40P2306, '05 Ford GT #1605, Exact 008, Kirkham KMP0928
Old 12-07-2016, 04:36 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I have been pulled over a few times here in Northern California and when I asked them why they just wanted to look at the cars. None of them even asked me for any paper or my registration and insurance.

Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brastic View Post
I have been pulled over driving my kit cars in California a couple of times now. If you have your paperwork in order and not doing anything stupid like reckless driving, I have not had any issues. I still do not know why I was pulled over. My guess is that these cars stand out and the officer was curious more than anything. I had some fun conversations on the side of the road.

Good luck and enjoy your drive.

View my Miscellaneous Gallery