28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2002, 07:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Lightbulb May 11, 02 - Dallas Dyno Day - Check your HP

May 11, 2002. All BS comes to an end at Norwood Enjentics. Are you tired of hearing your buddies quoting their HP while you are just estimating yours? Come find out for yourself what your cobra is really putting out.

I'm a new member and received my cobra less than 2 weeks ago. John Ross has been a big help in getting me up to speed with my cobra. I would like to meet a lot of you at this dyno day to talk about our cars. Select the link below to sign up for a time slot.

Cobra Dyno Day Website

Checks will be made payable directly to Norwood the day of the event. A map to Norwood is provided on the website.

While at Norwood, you can check out a 4 cylinder drag car pushing over 4000 hp. Not to mention a streetable ferrari with over 1400 hp and a full carbon fiber frame and in excess of $800,000 invested and still not finished.

For information on Norwood, select the Norwood logo on the website and I think you'll be impressed with their qualifications.

Last edited by Hello World; 03-30-2002 at 05:10 PM..
Old 04-01-2002, 11:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

How many runs do we get for the $75.00?
Old 04-02-2002, 03:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Each car normally does 3-4 runs. (The first run is generally the best). There has not been much response to this Dyno Day idea.

The bulk of each car's 30-minute time slot is spent getting the car on the rack and strapped down. If there is not much desire for this, on this particular day, we could have a little more time for each car.

I am having mine done and thought it would be a great chance to get together and meet some of the members, being that I am new to owning a Cobra and the TCC Club.

We probably need 8-10 cars to warrant James at Norwood to have staff come in on a Saturday.

Thanks.
Old 04-03-2002, 12:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Sure would like to find out for sure what my little 302 is pushing. Will have to wait til end of april to confirm availability from my work schedule.
Old 04-03-2002, 03:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Not a problem. I have to let James know by Friday May 3. I look forward to meeting you. Are you going over to John's house this weekend. If so, I will probably see you Sunday.

Regards