12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2002, 12:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     
Default n/a

post deleted.

Last edited by bwcobra15; 04-15-2002 at 03:34 PM..
Old 04-15-2002, 01:44 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     
Angry I wouldn't even waste the posting space here Bobby.....

Hey Bobby,

This is kind of a sore subject. Post here at you own risk.

If you read the information you will find that our kind is not welcome and as such I have a problem with the SCAT email system being used for getting this message out. I have email Mark to find out his position...now for our group it doesn't make a hill of beans because thats the day of AER so who cares.

I won't attend things that don't welcome all and since this is a CSX4000 dealer he doesn't want anyone but him there....well so be it...he can have it all to himself....I will see Ol' Shel again at the Nationals since him and his son want all us Replica guys there.

This dealer can KMA.

Matt
Old 04-15-2002, 02:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 289 FIA,302 Crate,Holley 600cfm
Not Ranked     

Shelby Mustang Clones are okay but not Cobra "clones" ...interesting.

COMPONENT EQUIVALENCY NOTICE: The subatomic particles (electrons, protons, etc.) comprising this product are exactly the same in every measurable respect as those used in the products of other manufacturers, and no claim to the contrary may legitimately be expressed or implied.

Scott

HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE: This product contains minute electrically charged particles moving at velocities in excess of five hundred million miles per hour
Old 04-15-2002, 03:16 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Angry Bobby- read it! We are NOT invited!

I ignored this at work, I ignored it on my home e-mail, & now it is here!
I , for one, AM NOT, AND WILL NOT ATTEND!!!!!!!!
I am a participating member ofSCAT, but I am not welcome at this event , as are the rest of the TCC that have Cobra Replicas, so "S---w them!! What a bunch of elitist p-----!
Sorry for the outburst, but this is how I feel, and I don't think this really belongs here since it so blatantly excludes us!!
John Russell
SPF#586 Superformance Cobra REPLICA- and proud of it!!
Old 04-15-2002, 03:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     

WOW - what a sore subject. I was just passing information along, but I'll kill the thread now.

Whew - first Titles Unlimited, and now this... seems like all I'm good for is stirring up sh!t ...
Old 04-15-2002, 07:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Keith Craft Motor
Not Ranked     

yikes....
I guess I'm glad I missed the original post..........
Old 04-16-2002, 03:32 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Default Bobby, it wasn't you!!

Bobby,
This wasn't you, but I got this three times at my office and three times at home. To see it posted here when it excluded 99.999% of the membership of this club but was open to anyone that owned a Mustang of any year or configuration whether they even know about CS or that a a Cobra is something other than a hooded viper that was killed by Riki-tiki-tavi ..............................
Sorry if it appeared like I was jumping you.
John R.