Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

I don't remember you calling me a "gorgeous babe" on MY birthday, Mr. Morris
Old 07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     

Er....Uh.....Well......Uh.....Gee......hmmmm...... ..Oh now I remember...I did post that you were one "FINE" looking gearhead but decided I didn't know you well enough then to get that personal and decided to delete it ....EVEN though I was thinking it.......honestly....ask my friends....they will tell you....I'm good as Gold!

Gary
Old 07-02-2004, 07:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

What a great way to save on a card and flowers. Post a Thread.

Must remember this one.

Hope it was a great day. I know you did dinner and wine

Cheers

Bernie
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026
Old 07-02-2004, 08:51 AM
Subsistance du serpent
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Skype™ to James Baldwin
Not Ranked     

Bernie --- shhhhhh - be quiet! Don' t let her know my motive

Actually, she still has not told me what she wants for her Birthday present. I bought her a few Martini glasses but she is waiting for the chance to pick out JEWLERY!

Colleen - Trouble maker... I will remember this when you turn 40 this year!

Keith - Jeannie has her eyes on that black Z8 of yours so watch out!

Gary - I don't remember you saying anything nice about Kritsten - especially as you were disconnecting the fuel gauge on your car before you sold it to her.

A few ERAs, SPFs, Shelbys, Kirkhams...

Last edited by James Baldwin; 07-02-2004 at 10:55 AM..
Old 07-02-2004, 09:00 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     

James....you should be ashamed...Kristen....honestly that's not how it went down. James needed the fuel level gauge for one of his PROJECTS and told me he had an old pressure gauge that would fill the hole nicely.....honestly! How could I refuse him when he still controls the MSO on my new car......so for now I'm having to ki$$ his backside or I might lose my car.....BUT James does have your fuel level gauge if you can talk him out of it. I would never have done that...especially someone as gorgeous as you and Pepe'.

Love you both,
Gary

Last edited by Gary Morris; 07-02-2004 at 09:07 AM..
Old 07-02-2004, 09:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Waiting to Order a BDR, engine to be a SA C408. TKO to hook it up.
Not Ranked     

she's gonna leave a mark for that one
Old 07-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Subsistance du serpent
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Skype™ to James Baldwin
Not Ranked     

A great birthday week that turned into three - jewelry and all! I guess that is what happens when you expose your wife's age (oops, I mean exaggerate it as I prefer Pete's "years of experience" comment over Mr. Morris' dementia) on a worldwide forum (thanks, Walter for the Switzerland wishes)!

Gary, that was a fuel gauge? When James told me you were selling spare parts from Pepe to be crafted into jewelry I thought you were just trying to make room in your garage. Sorry about that Kristen, but it does make a nice watch. Does that also mean my new CSX4758 side pipe flower planters aren't really meant to hold dirt and flowers?

What else did I get you ask, 8 polished, shiny rings for the fuel log that will look oh so nice under the hood of my polished aluminum CSX. Yes, you will be blinded when you look under the hood as well. See Colleen, it does pay to let them learn from their mistakes. I know Vicki is just waiting for Greg to follow so she can get her name on that beautiful red ERA.

Thanks again to you all for the birthday wishes (and lessons learned for James)! A special thanks to Queen Rhubarb (before that get's out of hand, let me be clear that I am speaking of MRS. Meadows) for lunch on my birthday!

Jeannie
Old 07-08-2004, 06:50 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Flower Pots from my sidepipes..........oh dear...oh my.....sob...sob....I'm not feeling very well..........does that mean my MSO is being used for a pull toy for Calvin & Hobbs? Oh dear....oh my.....I'm never going to open my mouth again.....I'm sorry Jeannie :-(.....I'm sorry Kristen :-(...I'm sorry James :-(.......Oh I think I'll just go crawl in a hole a take a time out. ......CSX4758 will never get done now :-(

Gary
Not Good for Anything :-(
Old 07-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Secret Sisterhood...

Well, Jeannie, it's looking like our own little sisterhood is in the early stages. You with your awesome CSX, me with Pepe, Colleen with her pretty and fast Lone Star, Vicki with that great Coupe, and we'll have to get Tracey N. aboard with carseat and all. The trunk will just about hold one diaper bag....

Anyway, Ladies--- Cobra Chicks of the TCC of the ClubCobra?
"CCTCC"?
Yes, Colleen, I know you don't know how to drive it yet, but just wait, we'll get ya there.... So, we can have scrapbook sessions then drag sessions, then gab sessions then track sessions, anyway, you gals get the idea... Susan and I will have to steal Gary's car for her.... Can Marla drive her's? Any other girls up for this? We'll have a secret handshake, and print up our own tshirts! Yeah, it's all coming together now!!! Now Jordan B will have to be the 1st junior member... I don't know Matt's wife, but can't she bring her car, too?? Fred's our 1st breakout session guest speaker with his demonstration on the proper way to wear a thong....
Boudy can have a cooking session... James can introduce and sell all the new CM products....anyway, start thinking.....

Kristen
Old 07-08-2004, 08:08 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

KRISTEN... WAKE UP!!! YOUR HAVING A BAD DREAM THE QUEEN SHOWING UP IN THE KING'S CHARRIOT........I would love to be there for that. After Fred gets through with his presentation I'll even cook for you ladies.

Gary

Last edited by Gary Morris; 07-08-2004 at 08:16 AM..
Old 07-08-2004, 10:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Kristen,

You are having way to much fun with this. I am sure some of the guys are starting to consider the consequences of all this conversation and sweat. The thought of someone actually wearing one of those flip flops (Thongs) vertically is real scary.

By the way all the Texas girls are BABES !!!

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"
Old 07-08-2004, 11:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Not Ranked     

OOPS! Happy belated birthday Jeannie. Don't let anyone kid you at 29 (+5 years of experience) you haven't even started to have fun yet. It gets better, much better.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-08-2004, 03:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Question CCTCC - whats going on

Hi all.

What's going on over there?

CCTCC?

You guys had better hide the keys or you will be doing the shopping next in the family hack, whilst the girls are cruising and doing coffee.

Now that's an idea. Please delete any reference to that silly suggestion.

Jeannie that CSX sure looks great. Walk up check your clothes are straight in the mirror doors. Lipstick on using the mirror hood.

Then go and blind those guys on the sidewalk. Ooops all sounding a bit sexist - so unlike me

Must confess, I have checked out the girls on the Hooter Thread/site here on the TCC forum and looked once (true). But went back at looked at that CSX car at least three times.

Wondering if FFR are using the Hooter girl there as the new aaare face of FFR promotion?

May be an age thing looking at cars

Clois

If you missed my other Post I will not make the 'Run N Gun' this year but aiming for 'DVSF' next year.

Possibly driving 'BTSNAKES' Cobra over from Ariz. following him in his GT40. Thats the silver/black GT40 that was parked across from you at the 'Run N Gun'.

Would like to have caught up with you all.

Jay

I have another good "T" for you.

Cheers to all at TCC take care.

Bernie

Last edited by BMK; 07-08-2004 at 04:00 PM..
Old 07-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Talking hey, Clois, I'm just getting started!!

I think we need to start planning our caravan to DVSF. I know Jim W. is in with the big rig and the margarita machine. Fred's in. I'm in. Jeannie's in. Marla in the royal chariot is in. Susan? Colleen?
I mean, wow, we may get the chance to meet Bernie!\
I think I can have the h@@ter's style babydoll tshirts ready by then. CCTCC. Yeah, SOMETHING that looks awesome....
I think this will come together real nice. Yup, Hey, Clois, how about your main lady? Married? Attached? And yes, thank God, we are all "babes"!!
Before I have the dash plates made up, I want a vote on the name: Cobra Chicks of the TCC of Club Cobra; or, Cool Chicks of the TCC of Club Cobra.

Kristen

Last edited by hey,littlecobra; 07-08-2004 at 08:35 PM..
Old 07-09-2004, 03:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Arrow I'm there

That's it I'm there for sure.

Just remember anything you here about me and the "Georgia moon" etc. is not true.

Bernie
Old 07-09-2004, 05:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Kristen,

I think you met my wife in Austin a couple years ago on the trip to Gruene (sp.) and again in our pits at Hallett. Her and some of the other wifes went shopping one of the days during the meet in Tulsa and showed up wearing these black baseball caps with the words "High Maintainence" in silver and rhinestones on the front. I am already getting scared thinking of the possibilities.

We are planning on going to DVSF V too, I only hope it is in May or the first week in June. I wonder if the state of OHIO knows what they are getting into letting all these Texans and Okies show up plus we know what chaos Bernie brings to the table. We love ya Bernie and don't worry about that Georgia Moon thing we will never mention that...

Kristen, whats wrong with Cool Cobra Chicks...

This all reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw last night on a little Miata. It read: Clois "CAUTION-Blonde Babe in a Hurry or Thinking". In her case she must have been thinking because I was in a hurry and she wasn't moving. Oh well it is all in fun.

Clois

"Let's roll"

Old 07-09-2004, 04:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Clois

George G. is still trying to figure out if I was serious telling him the moon is upside down in the States.

I double checked next morning when the guys offered me a glass of water at breakfast. I was equally concerned someone was going to light up a cigar.

All is now forgotten about the "Georgia Moon" No mention of it from here.

Damn I can still taste it when I sneeze - sorry no further mention.

Promise, I will behave if allowed to attend.

Cheers

Bernie