Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Cobras By The Bay 2006

Hey Guys
Here Are The Dates For 'cobras By The Bay 2006'. The Event Will Start On Friday October 28th With A Get Togethor At One Of Our Local Car Hops. Saturday October 29th We Will Have A Show And Shine In The Morning At Sanes Ford. A Cruise Around The Bay With A Stop For Lunch/supper In The Afternoon. And Finish With A Get Togethor At Another Car Hop Saturday Night. I'll Post More Details In A Few Weeks. The Ramada Inn Will Again Be The Host Hotel. Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Summer. Mine Seems To Be Really Busy.
Take Care,
Paul
Old 09-19-2006, 06:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

hey guys
i've had a busy summer, i'll try to post deatails later, but i wanted to update this post with info on the host hotel. if you plan to attend the event the host hotel is the ramada hotel bayfront, 601 n water st., corpus christi, 78401. the phone number is 361 882-8100. the room rates are $59 plus tax. the reference number is p64478. actually i'll be in the ft. worth area, mansfield to be exact, this weekend playing a senior tennis tournament. gotta run. everyone have a great week.
paul
Old 10-14-2006, 07:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX33849 (currently 460)
Not Ranked     

shouldn't somebody be talking about this if it's still going on? Anyone going down?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Dennis
You Bet The Event Is On!!!! As I Mentioned In The Previous Posting I Have Had A Very Busy Summer And Now Fall. As A Matter Of Fact You Read My Mind As I Was Going To Post A Reminder Today About The Event. We Now Have 7 Plus Local Cobras And I'm Trying To Get All To Attend The Event. The Local Mustang Club Will Also Participate Plus A Few Other Cars From Other Clubs. I Will Post The Details For The Event The Week Of October 23rd. Anyone Planning To Attend From Out Of Town Be Sure To Make Your Reservations At The Ramada Inn. Its Been Raining Here Nearly Every Weekend For The Past Several Weeks. I Hope It Rains Itself Out By The Time Of My Event. Its Raining Cats And Dogs-and A Few Frogs-right Now. Maybe I Need Tom To Bless My Event! I'll Be Out Of Pocket Most Of Next Week, So If Anyone Has Any Questions Then You Need To Contact Me Before Tuesday. I'll Be Back The Following Monday. All In All It Will Be A Very Busy And Exiting Weekend.

Dennis I Hope You And Some Of The Other Houston Guys Can Make It Down. Its Been A Couple Of Years. Jay, Are You Going To Be Able To Make It? How About San Antinio And The Austin Group? And Anyone Else?

I'm Going To Try To Post A Story And Pics Of What I've Been Up To For The Last Several Months On A Seperate Post.

Everyone Take Care,
Paul
Old 10-14-2006, 09:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Paul,
We'd love to come down, but our annual Halloween Bash has been scheduled for that same night since last year's party.

Hope you have a great turnout though!

Colleen