Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2006, 03:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR #4754 (sold)
Not Ranked     
Default New Cobra owner in San Antonio looking for others nearby

Hello, I have recently finished building my FFR roadster and am looking to get intouch with a local club or nearby club for cruise info and just general fun. I am in S.A. and hope to here from other Cobra lovers soon. Thanks , Earl E. Achilles
Old 12-02-2006, 08:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five, Stroked & Blown 347
Not Ranked     

Hello Earl,
My name is Darren and I own a Factory Five in San Antonio.
I'm new to the area and would love to get together with other Cobra nuts in the area. I didn't build mine but I sure enjoy driving it. If you hear of any clubs or gatherings, please let me know. I'd love to come out and view the builds to include yours.
S/
Darren
281/Bulverde

Last edited by Golfnut; 12-07-2006 at 08:51 AM..
Old 12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Darren,
There is a pretty cool get together at Biff Buzby's on Toepperwein/35 every Fri. night starting about 6. Last week was the first time with my Cobra out there, but because it was so cold not many cars showed up. I heard that only 1 other Cobra has ever showed up, so we need to make our presence known.
I grew up in Bulverde (Clyde Johnson Ranch & Oak Village North) but now live in town, where at are you? The area sure has changed in the last 35 years, there were only 17 kids in my 1st grade class.
Back to cars, I hope we can round up a few more owners and get together for a holiday cruise or something. Maybe up thru the Hill Country or maybe cruise to the coast, we'll keep our fingers crossed the weather will help as well. Usually really nice this time of year. We'll see what happens.

Thanks,
Earl
Old 12-13-2006, 06:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, 351w Stroker
Not Ranked     

Guys:

I'm having the Austin Club holiday party at my home this Saturday. You all are welcome to come. Starts at 11:30am Saturday, Dec 16th. Come one and all. By the way, should be a great day for a cobra drive.

Dean
512-563-0309
Call me to RSVP - I'm having food catered in
Old 12-13-2006, 06:26 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five, Stroked & Blown 347
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks for the invite

but my wife and I are heading to the coast for the holidays.
Keep us in mind for other get-togethers at the first of the year.
Thanks,
Darren Breaux
San Antonio
Old 12-14-2006, 04:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: superformance #1590
Not Ranked     

Earl, Welcome to Club Cobra, I live in Kerrville, just up I-10 from San Antonio,I would be happy to meet up with you guys from S A some time to cruise around. Just let me know when and where. Thanks Richard
Old 12-15-2006, 01:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Richard, I drive to Waring on Wed.(pm), Sat.(am), & Sun.(am) every week, when the weather is nice I take my car. Have you had your car at Steaknite? I saw a really nice cobra a few weeks ago, not sure of the manufacture. Not sure about the weather tomorrow, tonite I am going to Biff Buzby's around 6. I am sure we will cruise soon, Earl

P.S. Almost forgot to thank you for welcoming me to Club Cobra....... Thank You.

Last edited by Jackoboo; 12-15-2006 at 02:09 PM..
Old 12-15-2006, 06:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default San Antonio Cobra's

Guys,
Great to hear there are Cobra's in the SA area. I'm out in Fair Oaks. Drop me a line if you want to stop by and have a beer or glass of wine....I'd love to see your cars, especially the FFR's.

Thanks.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: superformance #1590
Not Ranked     

Guys, Would love to get together with you'll sometime,let me know ahead of time. I drove out west of Kerrville on I-10 today were the speed limit is 80 mph, so going 10 or so over the limit get you going fairly fast, loads of fun. Richard
Old 12-20-2006, 11:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3200, Carbed 351W, IRS, TKO600 RR
Not Ranked     

We used to get together on a fairly regular basis but things have slowed down. Once I get my car back together (getting ready for race season) I wouldn't mind getting together we could meet over at our shop on Nacogdoches. Feel free to give me a call. I ahve been to Biffs on a few occassions and yeah, my car and a friends cobra (unknown make from 80s) are the only ones I 've ever seen there.
Ryan
355-3085

jackobo, could have been several people at steaknite, what color. If blue with gold stripes it's likely Craig in his ERA.
FFR3200 Comp - NASA #27 (ST-1)
TCC President '03
www.cuttingedgeracing.com

Last edited by stuck; 12-20-2006 at 11:11 AM..