Cobra Make, Engine: CMC, 351 Cleveland, Dual Quads, C6
Not Ranked     

Room reserved and ready to party!
Old 01-13-2007, 03:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LS427 Cobra, KC 408 stroker
Not Ranked     

Kinda new here and have a question. I've booked my reservation with hotel but was wondering if there was an official sign up page or anything to let let the organizers know how many cars to plan for parking /spaces/ food etc.?

This will be my first Austin meet and am looking forward to meeting folks. NOt sure if I'll trailer or drive. Car is barely finished (no paint yet) and needs some shake down for reliability B4 road trip. Will probably still be in gel coat black

Just needed to get on the "official" list.

Jack
Old 01-15-2007, 08:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

I'M IN...arriving 3/22, Thursday PM...departing "sometime" Sunday, 3/25....depending, of course, on the consistency of the pounding I know will be in my head.

NO RED STUFF THIS YEAR...! Someone from Houston should be drawn and quartered for mixing that rot-gut up last year! "Oh," someone said, "This is gooood....! Try some....you'll like it!" I know who you are...I wrote down your name while I still could!

Please...please...PLEASE...someone plan on taking us to the Oasis again for lunch on Friday....please! Me likeee...me likeee lots!

I'll need trailer parking space again....and the Machgarita Marchine will be up and funky fullshunal....I mean the Margachine Marita will be....no...wait....THE MAR-GA-RITA MA-CHINE...yeah, thash it....will be up and funkshuning...shay, doun I knooow yoooouuuu....? Ben cumin' here long...? Shay...yur purdy...you wanna danch...?

Lookin' forward to it, folks.... Look for me...I'll be the one with the blue car with white stripes....
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.

Last edited by Flyin_Freddie; 01-15-2007 at 09:32 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 09:00 AM
The Royal Rhubarb
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #495,427SO, Stroked
Send a message via AIM to ERA600hp
Not Ranked     
Wink Drinks on Me !!!

Just made my reservation, can't wait to see everyone again, I've missed my FAMILY!!

Love You Guy's

The Royal One!!
Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

sooo glad you're coming Tom! we've missed YOU as well!!!

Freddie.... what can I say.... dancin' with you at Oasis.... it's a date, even if it's just you n me, baby!!!

blue and white cobra.... yeah, i'll be looking for you. Should be easy to find!!

don't know why your cobra doesn't look like this....

Last edited by hey,littlecobra; 01-15-2007 at 09:35 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 09:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

hey, littlecobra wrote;
Quote:
"... don't know why your cobra doesn't look like this...."
"How do you know it doesn't?" Freddie asked, as he scratched his head in bewilderment, while he searched Kristen's post for even a hint of to what she was referring.
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

boy you're quick! had to go find the picture!!!

should be there now...

Old 01-15-2007, 09:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

"Oh...There it is!" Freddie replied as Kristen suddenly remembered she forgot to post the photograph of the Cobra replica to which she was referring.

"Well, Gee...," Freddie replied,"....I can't imagine why my car doesn't look like that." It was at this point that Freddie fell out of his chair and everyone in the office ran over to see if he was okay.

NOTE: Editted to remain politically correct...or at least as far as I'm willing to be, anyway.

Last edited by Flyin_Freddie; 01-15-2007 at 09:48 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

ROFLMAO!!!

68 days (or so) and counting.....
Old 01-19-2007, 12:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am a new member to the Texas Cobra Club ( 428 cu. in. Lonestar )
and live in Round Rock. I want to thank everyone for having a cobra
party for me in my hometown. Seriously, since I won't be staying at
the hotel, how do I register? Bob Wilson (512) 246-8011
e-mail - bobbevroundrock@sbcglobal.net
Old 01-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I don't believe the registration thread has started yet.

When it does...
You'll post the information you want on your nametag, and then consider yourself 'registered'. All weekend at the meet, we will have a 'welcome table' with registration packets, nametags, maps, etc. to pickup.
Welcome aboard, and look forward to seeing you in a couple of months.

Kristen
Old 01-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via Yahoo to flyboy1997
Not Ranked     

Bob, You ever been to Arkansas?
Old 02-08-2007, 05:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: superformance
Not Ranked     
Default New SPF owner

I'm the proud owner of a new SPF, should fire it up for the first time this weekend. I live in Buda, just south of Austin.
The Austin Cobra event will be my first to attend.

I have a logistics business in Buda that I have a nice auto shop in. We restore 1960's muscle cars for fun. (Logistics pay the bills, autos are for fun.) Our neighbors, American Racing Technologies, are willing to have a dyno day for only $30 per car. Let me know if your are interested.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.
Happy Trails
Keith
Old 03-04-2007, 10:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Well...dammit...!

Just found out this past Friday that I will be unable to make Austin this year.

FedEx has been renovating a warehouse to move our electronic repair department in to for almost 8 months. I've been in charge of the move out/move in phase of the plan, and I've developed a three phase move plan that will allow us to continue operations while we move, thereby reducing impact to our customers. Well, after all the construction delays, inspection problems, etc, we've finally confirmed a move date....and guess what? Yep...you guessed it... We'll begin phase 1 of the move on March 10...and move over the next three consecuetive weekends, finishing up on Sunday, March 25....! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!

So..while you're all enjoying a margarita at the Oasis, and having fun driving the Hill Country...I'll be supervising moving 260 people from one location to another, and putting up with their whining, pissing and moaning!

Sorry, folks....but beleive me, I'd MUCH rather be there with you than walking through the living Hell that my life will become over the next three weekends!

But...have fun...have one for me...! And Drive Safe, okay?
Old 03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

oh man. Just can't express the depth of my sorrow....
we'll miss ya, Freddie!!!

ok, now that the sunburned party machine can't make it, who's gonna take up the slack??? Doug??? You still my party boy????

Freddie, we'll miss you at the Oasis. Well at least I'll miss you at the Oasis.

happy moving!! be nice. Now you just GOTTA come play with me at Run n Gun!!!!

k
Old 03-06-2007, 12:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Cammer:

I am a new member and live in Round Rock. I will be bringing my car - Lonestar - 428FE - and put it with the other Lonestars. I won't need a room, but is there any other way that I should register. Thanks.

Bob Wilson ( Capt'n. Bob ) (512) 246-8011
Old 03-06-2007, 12:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Keith

I am also a new member living in Round Rock. My car will be with the other Lonestar cobras. Hope we get to meet. I want to meet all the Austin area cobra owners for future get togethers. Yes, I would be interested in a dyno day.

Bob Wilson ( Cap'n.Bob ) (512) 246-8011
Old 03-06-2007, 12:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427 SC - #463 - 427 SOHC
Not Ranked     
Default Austin Spring Meet Registration

Bob,

Glad to have you and look forward to meeting you and having you at our annual meet as well as our monthly meetings.

I have tried to save the registration thread/shortcut for you to register in case you haven't already done so..........

Here goes............http://www.txcobraclub.com/index.php...id=29&Itemid=1

Give it a try.........hope it works.........if not you can register at the meet when you arrive.

Dee Walters/Cammer
Old 03-06-2007, 04:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B 66 427W Roadster
Not Ranked     

Dee,
Can u send me an email so i can respond private mail?
thegayers@bellsouth.net

thanks
tommy gayer
Old 03-08-2007, 07:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: JBL - TK0600, Electromotive EFI, Keith Craft 408W "standard crate", ~575hp
Send a message via MSN to Texas-Saluki Send a message via Skype™ to Texas-Saluki
Not Ranked     

Thomas,

Is you are having problems registering drop me a mesage and I can help
http://www.thenolands.com

www.txcobraclub.com