Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Texas Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/)
-   -   HELLO????!!!! anybody alive in big D??? (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/texas-cobra-club/81600-hello-anybody-alive-big-d.html)

hey,littlecobra 08-30-2007 07:43 AM

hehehe, Miles. bummer about the catheter!!! :eek:

last night Trey (brother) and David were watching tv after a wonderful dinner i made. :rolleyes: I walked in and said "hey, do ya'll think it'd be inappropriate for me to go visit Miles in the hospital on Friday?" "No!" they both agreed. We discussed your surgery a bit, and chatted a little about you. Trey remembering you at Redline Raceway.... a 'new' buddy of mine in the club...
well anyway, David said for me to go ahead and go visit if you didn't mind, and his last words were "so how was his penis reduction surgery????" :eek:

with your above reference to 'lil buddy' i guess it went well. :JEKYLHYDE :LOL:
seeya tomorrow, if you're 'up' for a visit. ;)

btw... i tried on that nurse's outfit you sent.... it's the right size but just an itty bitty bit snug. it must have shrunk or something. :JEKYLHYDE
I'm sure if i just have a slimfast for lunch today it'll be ok tomorrow. ;)
luvya!!
I'll give ya a call.
:)
Kristen

Madmiles442 08-30-2007 03:23 PM

Come on up! Especially if you're making wonderful dinners. Can't say the food here on the SS Presby has Wolfgang Puck worried. No wonder they're all so skinny.
The reduction went as planned. The 27 pounds of dangling fury needed a rolling cart, but once they had that, things were fine.
I'm scheduled to have one last PT session around 3ish, then I'm supposed to be released. I'm walking fairly okay, but turning is still tough. Looking forward to getting home with Amy and the pups.

SSSammy 08-30-2007 03:39 PM

Miles! Glad you are doing so well :D I'm just amazed at how fast they are moving you along .. Wow! I bet you're driving Annie in a month :D

Sam

jshel1 08-30-2007 07:17 PM

Holy Crap they are being fast to street you. They must have gotten word about the insurance.

Seriously, that is great news Miles. Take it slow on the turns for now.

hey,littlecobra 08-30-2007 07:20 PM

Miles has learned to slow down, approach turns very carefully and with great thought.... and THEN accelerate thru the turn.... right, Miles??? ;)

seeya tomorrow. i AM coming to visit. :)
I think a 4 day beard is very sexy.... ;)

LuvDaBlues 08-30-2007 09:45 PM

"Dangling fury".... ahhh, another reference. Not only that Miles, you probably showed them nurses what a REAL man is. They say you have more hair on your a$$ than an indian rug. (another one from my buddy back home)

Glad you're doing well. My sister had hers replaced a few years ago. Small incision, new joint, riding her horses within two months. But stay with the program. That's the key.

Now go find a job. Which won't be hard in Dallas.

Clois Harlan 08-31-2007 07:40 AM

Miles sounds like you are almost ready for the fun run in a couple of weeks :(
It sounds as though you are doing quite well and are in good spirits.

By the way when Kristen shows up in her "uniform" I expect pictures. I heard when she was packing her "Nurses Bag" she included a couple LONG syringes, a rubber headed hammer (to check your reflex's, I am sure), and some duct tape. I can't figure out what has in mind for the duct tape...

"...as much hair as an Indian rug." Steve, you are so mean to this poor guy that just woke up from a Patrone drip.

Clois

RICK LAKE 09-01-2007 05:51 AM

Is the water bad in Texas??

Clois Harlan Is there something wrong with the water in Texas?:confused: That's a tuff crowd down there. And I thought that just Jersey water was bad:JEKYLHYDE **) :eek: :eek: %/ Rick L.

Madmiles442 09-01-2007 11:20 AM

Hi gang,
Made it back home, just trying to keep the pups out from under my feet.
Thanks for the visit yesterday, Kristen. Appreciate the lesson on how to take my time, slow down around the curves and then go faster when it gets straight. ;) ;) ;) Not really sure why the surgical gloves were necessary...:rolleyes:
Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.

jshel1 09-09-2007 08:50 AM

Miles,

Looks like alot of your time lately has been spent in front of the computer. How goes the recuperation and PT ?