24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 09-06-2007, 09:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Austin Dyno Day Saturday Sept. 8th

OK everyone,
We have a few people who are going to show up for our dyno day. Here's the schedule so far...

9:00-9:30am - Start time

Depending on how many people show up, we'll be done pretty quickly. I'm going to start the dyno run pricing at $45 for everyone (10% off). If it rains, we will reschedule. Please contact me either on here or by phone so we can get confirmation on how many people we will have here. Feel free to bring family and friends if you want. Also, if your car isn't running, feel free to come by anyway and check out the shop, no reason you can't have fun too!!

See ya Saturday,

Brian
512-670-2271 (shop)
Old 09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 210 / CSX 4323
Not Ranked     

Brian, barring the obvious these days (rain) I am going to try and make it down. What is the best way to get to your shop coming down either I-35 or 130 from Georgetown. Not going to do a pull as I had my car on the dyno last week at Keith Craft doing some Weber tuning. But wanted to come hang out.

Brent
Old 09-06-2007, 02:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Coming to hang out is perfectly fine!! Here's directions...

Coming from IH35 north or south...
- Take the 1825/Pflugerville Exit
- (Go under 35 if your coming from Georgetown and make a left at the 2nd light. Should now have an HEB on your right)
- (Bare right onto 1825 and go straight through the light if you're coming from south Austin. You should have an HEB on your right.)
- Keep coming down 1825 until you see Pflugerville High School.
- There should be a light just at the entrance to the parking lot of the high school. Make sure you're in the left lane as you go through that light.
- You should now be coming up on a body shop called Masters Auto Craft and a daycare on your left.
- Get in the center turn lane.
- In between the daycare and St. Mary Missionary Baptist Church is Russell Street. Turn left onto Russell Street.
- We are on the left directly behind the daycare.

If you have any trouble finding us, don't hesitate to call me at either of the numbers below.

See ya'll Saturday!!!

Brian
512-670-2271 (shop)
512-276-0063 (cell)
Old 09-07-2007, 06:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKIII, 5.0L, Cobra intake
Not Ranked     

Brian, I plan on being there. Skip
Old 09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates
Not Ranked     

Steve, Skip, John, Brent, and myself were there. Brent elected not to run as he just did so the week before while getting his Webers tuned. For some of us, we were very surprised of the outcome, and others not so. Anyhow we plan to post a few photos in the gallery soon. I believe we can say all had a good time and want to thank Brian Hamilton and Motion Dynamics for the opportunity. Need to apologize to Steve as we forgot to get his car photographed while he did his run as we got all tied up in conversation.

Mike

Last edited by RedSabre; 09-08-2007 at 05:50 PM..
Old 09-08-2007, 07:05 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 210 / CSX 4323
Not Ranked     

Brian, thanks for hosting us. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone. Hopefully nothing got "blowed" up after I left. Look forward to getting together again at some point in the near future. If any of you guys need access to a lift for any reason just give me a shout as I have one in my garage and it makes life a lot easier to get underneath.

Brent
Old 09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hey everyone, thank you so much for attending! It was really great to meet you all and look at some absolutely gorgeous cars! (Oh thanks for letting my girlfriend and her daughter sit in them for pictures too.) We all had a great time and loved having you guys out there. Hopefully next time we can get a few more of the Austin guys out there to hang out. Hope you guys liked the shop, please feel free to stop by anytime to see what we have going on. In about 4 weeks I'd strongly suggest making the trip out... We will be building Jim Creel's Superformance GT40 MkII with a "special" drivetrain configuration.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Brian