14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk III, balanced 302 bored 30 over, AFR Heads w/ E cam, Ebrock intake, K & N filter on top
Not Ranked     
Default Need Info on Oct 16 Houston CC Event

I will be in the Magnolia the weekend of the event planned for Oct 16-18. Would like to join you with my Cobra at the Montgomery KOA. Understand you have a separate email/web address for details. Can someone please furnish email/web address and more details.
Thanks,
Max Murrell
405-830-4852
f11869m@cox.net
Old 09-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CR 427 S/C, 351W, 5 Sp & KMP142 - 427 SO, 4 Spd
Not Ranked     

I'll second that request. If it is at the Montgomery KOA that is about 4 miles
from my place which I'll be visiting at that time. Hopefully it won't be raining.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Guys, sign in here and you should find the answer to all your questions.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Houstoncobraclub
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CR 427 S/C, 351W, 5 Sp & KMP142 - 427 SO, 4 Spd
Not Ranked     

Thanks - I signed in and am awaiting approval.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default Oct HCC Fall Cruise and Meeting

We plan on meeting at the KOA in Conroe/Montgomery, some of us on Friday afternoon, most Saturday morning. Here's the schedule.
We have the following reservations:

Friday Oct. 16th dinner Rancho Grande Grill & Cantina, 7:00 pm (right across the street from the KOA)

Saturday October 17th 8:00am Breakfast at the Magnolia Dinner. (again right across the street from the KOA
After breakfast there's a spirited cruise, TBD very soon. Usually a map of the cruise and expect to be 150-200 miles start to finish with lunch somewhere along the route.

Saturday October 17th dinner at 7 pm at the Heritage House. (West of town about 3 miles from the KOA on the right side of the hwy).

I hope this helps.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk III, balanced 302 bored 30 over, AFR Heads w/ E cam, Ebrock intake, K & N filter on top
Not Ranked     
Default Info on Oct 16 Houston CC Event

Thanks Folks. Appreciate the heads up. Lets hope the WX holds and it is a beautiful fall day. Hope to be there.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star 351W/408CI 525HP
Not Ranked     

Max / HI Cobra

We will be there! Weather is a damper but not a stopper for the Houston Cobra Club. Some may trailer in and drive a regular car if it's to bad, but, we will still meet and eat! Tony and I will be hurrying back from the National Ford GT rally in Austin so that we can participate. We are taking the GT to Texas World Speedway wed for some track time and then to Goliad Texas thursday for the Standing mile (new Whiiple, etc hoping for 200 mph.)
. Once we have thrown the GT thru it's paces we are headed back to thrash the Cobra's and meet, greet and tell (Racing stories) with one of the best group of people you will have the luck to run into. Please come join us!!!!

Larry
Old 09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Cobra, 427 side oiler
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
Once we have thrown the GT thru it's paces we are headed back to thrash the Cobra's
thrash
Pronunciation: \thrash\
Function: verb

"1. To beat soundly with or as if with a stick or whip; 2. To flog; 3. To defeat utterly; 4. To vanquish."

Yep, that's the right word.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance (Ford 460ci); FFR Coupe (427sbf)
Not Ranked     

Wow, Larry........a "whippled" GT should be fun .....have fun at TWS and you know we'll need to hear all about Goliad (that will be a cool t-shirt to get).

#91 Superformance Cobra / #13 Factory Five Coupe
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks Tugboat. Hope to see you there too and that the WX is not a problem. We'll be trailering to Magnolia and driving up for the days activities. Here is what I found out on a different thread:

"We plan on meeting at the KOA in Conroe/Montgomery, some of us on Friday afternoon, most Saturday morning. Here's the schedule.
We have the following reservations:

Friday Oct. 16th dinner Rancho Grande Grill & Cantina, 7:00 pm (right across the street from the KOA)

Saturday October 17th 8:00am Breakfast at the Magnolia Dinner. (again right across the street from the KOA
After breakfast there's a spirited cruise, TBD very soon. Usually a map of the cruise and expect to be 150-200 miles start to finish with lunch somewhere along the route.

Saturday October 17th dinner at 7 pm at the Heritage House. (West of town about 3 miles from the KOA on the right side of the hwy)."

Hope this helps.