Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Tri State Cobra Association (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/)
-   -   September 16th, 2001 12th Annual Fords At Trebour car show (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/tri-state-cobra-association/10312-september-16th-2001-12th-annual-fords-trebour-car-show.html)

mrmustang 08-14-2001 02:52 PM

September 16th, 2001 12th Annual Fords At Trebour car show

Chime in if your planning to attend........We had over 12 Cobras at the Meadowlands show, I want to at least double or triple that at the Trebour Show on September 16th.............

Bill S.

Roscoe 08-15-2001 08:35 AM

Bill,
I may attend but not sure yet. Right now about 75/25 for.
Roscoe

Evan Harris 08-15-2001 09:23 AM

If its nice I'll be there.

Bill:

The show last year had a great turn out. If the weather is nice I'll be there. Who knows. Maybe I can beat Candido twice!:D

Speed Waxer.:)

Super-Snake 08-15-2001 10:25 AM

where is Trebour?

-dan o

Roscoe 08-15-2001 11:11 AM

Trebour is a Ford dealership in or around Rockaway, NJ
Roscoe

Bob Marshall 08-15-2001 02:16 PM

Sunday Sept 16 Trebour

I will pencil it in for Sunday Sept 16...what time ....and what is the address. Likewise on the weather....it could be long ride back to Pennsylvania if the weather is on the edge.

Is anyone going to Wildwood on Sept 21-22-23 for the show ???In June there were 1400 vehicles and many Cobras came in for the festivities???

mrmustang 08-15-2001 07:22 PM

Route 10 west in Randolph, NJ..........This is 8 miles (give or take) from route 287.....................

Bill S.

Quote:

Originally posted by Super-Snake
where is Trebour?

-dan o

RHarms 08-28-2001 12:44 PM

I never thought I would say this, I miss New Jersey. Most of you do not know me. Mr. McMahon might remember me. Check out my WEB site, www.inharmsway.org. The first picture some of you might recognize, Trebour Ford. One year I was the only Cobra. Seeing this posting brings back good memories. I am now in Ohio, will soon be going back to my original home in California.
While here I discovered a Cobra builder, I think it is DoubleVenom. Fantastic shop and a great listener!

Get to Trebour early, there is not a lot of room, and no off street parking.

Say hello to Jack Seleskey, a salesman at Trebour, used car lot. Do not let him in your Cobra, you will never get him out.

Anyway, have lots of fun.

John McMahon 08-28-2001 04:18 PM

Yo Rick!

Rick!

How you doin'???? (The NJ State motto)

Yup, I remember you...I probably passed you more times in the opposite direction cruising than anyone else.

Still got that Classics????

You Sum*****......you move and don't even say goodbye?????

Things are nutty here, but no change, all these Cobras and I was never able to get them together more than a few times.

Keep in touch, use my email!!!!!

JM

Frank Coppola 08-28-2001 04:50 PM

I'm in. Looking forward to it. Anyone doing anything this weekend?

mustang man 08-28-2001 05:14 PM

Hey Rick, here's another "How's you doin'?"

Why move to California when we'll take you back in New Jersey? More Cobras now than ever!!

How's "our" little girl doing? Jigsaw (father) is still here and doing well. Glory (mother) is moving to North Carolina.

mrmustang 08-28-2001 07:37 PM

Rick,

Actually I do remember you, there were only two years that only one Cobra showed up......One was from NJ (I'll dig for the pictures of me judging it :D ), the second one had VA plates on it and was visiting friends and kind of stumbled upon us........Last years event we had over 11 Cobras show up.....This year, I fought for a seperate class for the Cobras (OK, so I'm just a little biased), but was voted down.......With some of the regular Mustang classes not getting more than 3-6 show participants, I want to overwhelm the GSRMC ( http://www.gsrmc.org/ ) with Cobras this year, so that next year, we have our own class........

Sure I'm devious, but I am also a member of the GSRMC Board of Directors.........It's a job, someone has to do it............

Bill S.

PS: Jack and I go way, way back.....There have been several times over this summer that he has cast his eye on my Cobra %/

mrmustang 09-13-2001 03:40 AM

Came back from the GSRMC board meeting last night, I cannot believe that out of 101 pre-registered cars, that there are only 3 Cobras registered (mine being one of them).............Is anyone planning to come out for the last charity event (that I am helping to put on) of the season?????????

Bill S.

mr bruce 09-13-2001 04:44 AM

Darn it Bill, I'd love to come down for your show, but this dam Cheetah has a Chevy moter in it, and a roof.Maybe next year.

Frank Coppola 09-13-2001 08:16 AM

Trebour

I'll be there provided some other club cobra members go. In light of the recent events, I really need the distraction. I was on 53rd Street Tuesday, and worked in 4WTC for 3 years. Who else is going Sunday?

Evan Harris 09-13-2001 03:52 PM

I'll be there weather permitting. Candido usually makes an appearance as does his friend Bill Gallagher, both with CSX cars.

Speed Waxer

mrmustang 09-14-2001 03:32 AM

I suggest driving your car up Evan, as trailer parking at this event is severely limited............

Bill S.

Frank Coppola 09-14-2001 04:51 AM

Trebour

Do you have to pre-register? Bill I tried you link to GSRMC and it didn't work.

What time do you need to get there?

Evan, are you going to trailer or drive?

Thanks fellas!

Evan Harris 09-14-2001 06:23 AM

Bill:

I have to trailer my car this weekend. Problem with the rear suspension bushings.

If there will be no trailer parking for me I will just have to skip the event.

Frank. I was planning on getting there early. Around 8:00 am.

Thanks.

Speed Waxer.

John McMahon 09-14-2001 07:06 AM

Pretty amazing you guys are still having a car show with all the current events unraveling.

All Pro events are canceled but the car show still goes on....:(