Turn Ten Racing, Inc. and D&D Cobra of Quebec
Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra
User Name
Password
Club Cobra Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 06-29-2013, 03:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: dd cobra,351w mild cam
Default DD Cobra passes engineering with flying colours ...almost

I had the local Goverment Engineer in to look at my build on the 20th and he was very impressed with the quality of the DD Cobra kit and my work in putting it together...he only had a few things to be improved,like adding a recovery tank for the coolant,putting a bracket on the rear end to hold the emergence brake cables away from the drive shaft,vent and seal the battery box and have some heat shield on the headers as they come through the body along with heat shields on the mufflers(was going to do that anyway)...BUT...he had one thing that took me 1 hole day to design and 3 days to make and install...I had to put a guard along the sides and across the back of the gas tank...it had to be 2" square tube and 2" away from the tank...holy crap it was a tight fit but it is in there and he PASSED it and now I am able to go get my registation...what a relief
Anyone else have to guard thier gas tank...how did you do it

ONLY JUST A COUPLE OF WEEK FROM DRIV'N DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!!!(legally anyway)
a very happy Steve
Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Good for you Steve I would like to see some pictures, I just wish I could get the rest of my parts from that A$$hole so I can finish mine.

Joe
Old 06-29-2013, 05:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Joe,I'll try and get some pics on here..I can't believe Don is leaving you out to dry like that...any contact at all?I tryed a couple of mounths ago and no reply either.
steve
Old 06-29-2013, 06:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 133bus View Post
Joe,I'll try and get some pics on here..I can't believe Don is leaving you out to dry like that...any contact at all?I tryed a couple of mounths ago and no reply either.
steve
No he screens his calls and does not reply to any text messages, he has changed the name of his business every couple years or so. He is a liar and a scammer I talked to someone else who got screwed by him also.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Time to put the law on him...maybe you and the other guy can get together through the local police to put some pressure on him to either get your parts or money

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: