Turn Ten Racing, Inc. and D&D Cobra of Quebec
Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra
User Name
Password
Club Cobra Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 01:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell
Default Complete TTR EVO 5 / 4.6 DOHC w/Stack unfinished

Hi Everyone,
I am selling off my unfinished display car project which is constructed of all new parts so we can make some other investments. It is an EVO 5 chassis with IRS (open 8.8 rear with 3.08 final drive). The car comes rolling with engine, suspension and transmission in place. It has been painted in blue and yellow with custom half moon openings in front. The upper and lower front control arms are aluminum billet pieces. It is equipped with front and rear gun-drilled sway bars. The wheels are rivet style 17x8 and 17x10 with Kumho 710v tires. The gauges are Autometer Ultralites and the switches are custom aluminum pieces from England. The wiring harness is an EZ-Wire 14 circuit unit that has been run through the frame rails, but not connected. The seats are Kirky aluminum and come with black covers. I have Ozite gray carpet and heat/sound proofing which will be sold with the car. I also have the complete exhaust system. 20 Gallon hand welded aluminum fuel tank and Aeroquip A1000 fuel pump. Stainless brake and fuel lines (partially installed) and braided brake lines. The brakes are 13 inch Cobra in front and 11.65 Cobra brakes in the rear. The car was used for pictures on the Turn Ten site so you can see more pictures there www.turntenracing.com .

The engine and drive train (over $15000.00 invested for the engine alone):

2001 4.6 Cobra Block
8 bolt - Windsor Crank
4340 Ultralite Probe Connecting Rods
10.5:1 Probe forged pistons
MBR Stage II 2001 Cobra Heads
Ferrea Stainless 38mm intake 31mm exhaust valves
Comp valve springs and retainers
Comp Stage III road race cams 236/230 dur. 450/450 int/ex 114 ls.
SVO high volume oil pump
SFI harmonic balancer
Custom valve covers
Moroso road race oil pan
Mclung aluminum flywheel
Centerforce clutch
8 / 50mm throttle bodies
Custom aluminum intake
Ford Motorsport injectors
F.A.S.T fuel injection and software
Wired and plummed
Accessories included
Bench run and tested

Lakewood bell housing
McLeod Hydraulic throw out
Clutch and Tremec TKO 600

450-475 h.p. and 410-425 lbs of torque at the base tune on the F.A.S.T injection software. The engine is tunable for much more. The engine has not been dyno'd.

This sale is a private sale through me and not Turn Ten Racing, Inc. The car and parts are being sold "as is" and there will be no warranty available. You are welcome to see the car by appointment. I have priced the car below the cost of the parts for a quick sale; regular retail for the parts is over $46,000.00 unassembled.

$38,100.00 O.B.O if not sold on EBay

I am available by phone (585) 415-6701 or email: mj_duell@turntenracing.com

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by mj_duell; 08-30-2007 at 09:08 AM..
Old 08-30-2007, 08:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell

FYI,
I have decided to clean house. I just listed this project on EBay along with another one. both are no reserve so tell your friends

D&D Cobra EVO 5 with 4.6 DOHC / Stack:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...148782953&rd=1

GT Supercars Semi Monocoque Replica project:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...147649892&rd=1

--Mike