Turn Ten Racing, Inc. and D&D Cobra of Quebec
Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Turn Ten Racing and D&D Cobra
User Name
Password
Club Cobra Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 05-30-2007, 06:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Default Super Hot Deal For Summer

SUPER DEAL ON EVO 6 CHASSIS AND BODY. $12,500.00CAN

CHASSIS WITH ALL SUSPENSION IRS IN THE BACK QA1 SHOCK ECT...
COMPLET BODY DOOR,TRUNK,HOOD WITH HINGES.

FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMER
THANKS,
DON.

Last edited by ddcobra; 05-30-2007 at 06:37 PM..
Old 06-04-2007, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

I thought the evo 6 was going to have the upper arms in the billet version like Mike stated in a earlier post! Please clarify, thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 05:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Turn Ten posted the freebie billet arms on oct /06.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell

Hi Guys,
Yes, I did. Don (D&D Cobra) is posting the summer sale for Canadian customers (Stated at bottom of his post). The arms come on the $14,000.00 USD version of the U.S. car imported by Turn Ten Racing.

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Thank You! What about build pics or video on a evo 6? It looks a bit like a Hurricane! Can you tell me what would make your car a better investment than a Hurricane, they are very complete.

Thanks again
Old 06-04-2007, 05:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Now that I think about it it resembles the chassis from POWER PERFORMANCE.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanagofast
Thank You! What about build pics or video on a evo 6? It looks a bit like a Hurricane! Can you tell me what would make your car a better investment than a Hurricane, they are very complete.

Thanks again
Hi Again,
Seeing that you are a Canadian customer, I'll let Don answer most of your questions. You should give them a call, they are very helpful and can supply the pictures your requested (there are some pics in our gallery now). If you are buying a replica for investment you may find you do not get much for in the way of profit. Unless you are talking about Shelby, Kirkham or ERA, which are all above the $60,000 minimum to build, then you are just building for your driving pleasure. If you are looking for an advantage in buying a D&D Cobra over Hurricane, FFR or other U.S. companies, one big one is on import hassle. Check into threads here involving U.S. kits imported into Canada. As for the EVO frame it is completely different than Hurricane and only has a minimal resemblance to POWER PERFORMANCE, which is a very recently marketed company, D&D has been around for 15 years. If you do a cost comparison of what you get in the kits and what you have to source you will find D&D and Hurricane are very close in price, maybe D&D is lower at Don's summer sale price. Currently there are 30 or so active companies building Cobra replicas. I believe if you look around you will find similarities in all of them. Some of the advantages that D&D has built into the EVO 6 are listed below:

Interchangible performance parts with the EVO 5 racing frame
Frame was built with lightness as well as strength in mind (look at it closely)
Huge trunck area
Standard IRS
Comes rolling with doors and trunk hung
D&D is a custom builder and can alter the frame or parts to your specs

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Last edited by mj_duell; 06-05-2007 at 05:06 AM..
Old 06-05-2007, 05:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Hi wanagofast,

Send me a pm with your telephone number i will call you to give you all the info you need.
Thanks,
Don.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer
Default Ref The Special On Evo 6...

Hi Donald,what's the deadline and quantities for the EVO 6 special.What is the EVO 6.Is it an improved version.I don't want to race so do I need this frame version or should I get it because it's a special.I was looking at EVO 4 ?Do you have these special every summer.Plus if I buy your EVO 6 I need to know how much it's gonna cost me to build a full car.I need prices of all individual parts.Is it possible to get that? If i don't buy this summer(because i had surgery in my shoulder) I might drive down to chambly to visit you and have a tour and look at what's gonna be my dream car.Looking forward to do business with you.Michel S.

P.S. I started with FFR in mind but now I found a product made in" La Belle Province" .
Old 06-15-2007, 04:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer

I guess Don doesn't talk personally via the TTR site,I will contact him personnaly.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by michel schryer
I guess Don doesn't talk personally via the TTR site,I will contact him personnaly.
Hi Michael,
Don has been out on business on and off this week. He has also been preparing for LCS and does not always have a chance to update the forum or reply to email. Try to contact him directly by phone 450.658.2315.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 07-15-2007, 03:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

I checked ou tthe turn ten site and didn't see anything on the evo 6. What is included in the USD kit for 14k? At the present time I'm about 99% sure I'll be ordering from Hurricane. I'd just like to know more on your kit so I could compare them side by side. Thanks
Old 07-19-2007, 04:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsstnotch
I checked ou tthe turn ten site and didn't see anything on the evo 6. What is included in the USD kit for 14k? At the present time I'm about 99% sure I'll be ordering from Hurricane. I'd just like to know more on your kit so I could compare them side by side. Thanks

Sorry my reply is late. We are currently in the process of completing the sale of Turn Ten Racing, Inc. The new owner has not yet had a chance to set pricing and products so we are in a holding pattern. More information and products will be posted by the new owners in the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 07-31-2007, 06:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

HI, will there be any updates on pricing for a EVO 6 roller plus, or is it just available as pictured. I am looking for a complete kit if possible priced as well as the Hurricane, but in CANADA, let me know how this kit and pricing compare to the Hurricane.

Thanks
Old 08-03-2007, 03:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

HI, is there anybody out there? I am getting the feeling this is a hit or miss operation, or just close the site if this is how long it takes to get a response no wonder why the majority of Canadian Cobra buyers are buying FFR!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
HI, is there anybody out there? I am getting the feeling this is a hit or miss operation, or just close the site if this is how long it takes to get a response no wonder why the majority of Canadian Cobra buyers are buying FFR!

Don has done his best to answer your questions, for a while I might add. You should call him or email him directly and not rely on this forum for quick answers. If you are so impressed with FFR, why are you not buying from them?

--Mike
Old 08-03-2007, 08:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Wannagofast,
I live about 40 minutes from DD and have visited their shop... definitely not a hit and miss operation. It's a small shop that does quality work... he's more of a phone guy so do give him a call. Donald will answer all questions and make sure you get what you are looking for... no BS. You won't be disappointed.
...and since this is my first post on Club Cobra hello to all...
Old 08-04-2007, 03:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Mike obviously I am not that impressed with FFR, just wondering why so many others are, and I am finding out that you have a product for sale with no info. or pricing or a parts list available to purchase for this car other than what has been posted on this site. I am talking about the EVO 6 which is not even on your web site. Do you have a complete kit price without it being a roller. Can you sell me a kit complete unassembled kit like a Hurricane, and for what price? $12500.00 gives me basically what I see in the picture ,(including the rad, headers and sidepipes?) but if I want the rest of the car I would like to see individual pricing or a kit price.
Thanks Stephan for your help.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Quote:
Mike obviously I am not that impressed with FFR, just wondering why so many others are, and I am finding out that you have a product for sale with no info. or pricing or a parts list available to purchase for this car other than what has been posted on this site. I am talking about the EVO 6 which is not even on your web site. Do you have a complete kit price without it being a roller. Can you sell me a kit complete unassembled kit like a Hurricane, and for what price? $12500.00 gives me basically what I see in the picture ,(including the rad, headers and sidepipes?) but if I want the rest of the car I would like to see individual pricing or a kit price.
Thanks Stephan for your help.

Hi Stephan,
The EVO 6 is no longer going to be offered in the U.S., at least for now because Turn Ten Racing, Inc. (U.S. Distributor) is currently up for sale. We have since suspended sales until we find a buyer. The EVO 6 sale price is only available to Canadian customers as Don stated in the beginning of this thread. The details of D&D's EVO 6 sale are available directly through D&D. However, as Don told it to me, what you see in the picture, plus the body is what you get. D&D can also supply all of the other finishing parts. You can get a list of included parts and parts to source with a phone call or an email. Don doesn't visit this site much, he's always in the shop.

Thanks,

--Mike

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: