LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA

Hi Everyone,

Want to let you know about a new cars and coffee in Leesburg, every Sunday at Dolce Coffee House around 8:30.

703 E Market St Ste J
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571) 258-0801

Some pics from this week, just week 4 since starting this up. Hope to see you out there.
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2013, 10:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

more pics
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2013, 03:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

TGIF and ready for another great, car filled weekend. Come on out to Dolce Coffee House in Leesburg, 8:30AM Sunday.

703 E Market St Ste J
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571) 258-0801

See you there!
Old 08-10-2013, 12:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

On the way back from SCOSS. Good time. Lovely town, Harrisburg. I'll be at Dolce tomorrow morning. Come on out.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Been a really busy last couple of weeks so quick update. We continue to have new folk show up and just keeps getting more interesting and fun. So many great cars have come one week only that even a month into this, I find myself excited each Sunday to see who's returning. I had a special treat this Sunday. I love Katies, always look forward to going on the rare occasion I make it out. Just too far and too early for me. But every time I'm there, I stop and stare at this Chevy for a good while. Wish my son were with me this weekend. He loves orange as much as I do.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2013, 02:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

See you all tomorrow morning at Dolce Coffee House in Leesburg, 08:30.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

We're still here. Every Sunday morning at Dolce Coffee House in Leesburg. Rolling in about 8:30.
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Pics from last week. See you Sunday.
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2013, 02:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Few more
Attached Images

Old 11-23-2013, 03:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Even with the light rain last week, we still had a decent turnout. I'm lazy to post pics this week though. Sorry. Birthday weekend so I'm slackin'. Tomorrow's lookin' good. Let's do it.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Trying something new. Here is the collage of pics from today's Leesburg Cars & Coffee. The entire collection can be viewed at our Facebook group located at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252054748278078/
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2014, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Here's the collage from last week. Might split it up at some point and do more than one. To see more and better pictures of all our cars on Sunday 03/16, come visit our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252054748278078/
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2014, 03:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hope everyone had a happy 4th. Been super busy lately with the kids out of school. Sorry I've missed posting the last few weeks. Here's a collage from last week. See everyone tomorrow. Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/252054748278078/
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2014, 03:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Weather looks great for tomorrow. Suggest we take over the patio. Wegmans has 9 kinds of coffee, 60c refills, half a dozen different breakfast sandwiches, breakfast pizza, well I guess since it's a grocery store it has everything else, too.

8:30 and later, come on down.

Join us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/252054748278078/
Old 09-17-2014, 03:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

All,

My 599 won it's class this weekend at Classics on the Green against some stiff competition including a Superamerica. I'm really proud of the car, and I feel incredibly lucky to have found her in this color combination when I did. I plucked her off the market her first day advertised and there was a competing deposit right on my heels.

But one big reason why it's competing so well is the paint, which was just restored beautifully and sealed with the latest and greatest in color matched coatings by DJ Mayo. In case you haven't heard of him, DJ Mayo is one of the best detailers in the country, gets flown all over creation to work on show cars. And we're lucky to have him right here local in Bristow, VA.

Come on out to the Leesburg Cars and Coffee at Wegmans this Sunday at 8:30 to meet DJ, see the car, and hear straight from the expert about the latest in product and methods. It truly is amazing. The reflection off my paint is incredible, like a mirror. Tough as nails, too.

Last edited by ICSPres; 09-17-2014 at 03:12 PM..