LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 06:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BACKDRAFT
Send a message via AIM to SKINNEDR Send a message via Skype™ to SKINNEDR
Not Ranked     
Default Bay House Party in Tracy Landing MD

Anyone from the Sothern VA/ NC area planning on going to the Bay house Party tomorrow?

Bay House Parrty, Saturday, September 8, 2007
« on: August 26, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late post, I was trying to get the Bay House addition finished for the party. Alas, it is not complete. Given the circumstances, we will revert to the first Bay House celebration process = Lunch at Abners after a one hour back roads cruise. This year, the menu will be all you can eat of crabs (steamed or softshell), crab balls, onion rings, cole slaw, fries, fish, or order from the menu. I think $25 a head will be sufficient to cover the meal and beer, etc. Anyone wanting to have breakfast and a cold one on the Bay House pier or deck, we'll open the grill at 10:00 am. Come sooner if you want to sit and watch the boats and sunrise. Bring a chair if you have a favorite or sit on the deck chairs, edge of the pier or steps. Because of the new house addition, we will have less parking options so we will park along Genoa Rd. We will have parking roped off at Abners. We have an extra treat at Abners this year, about 50 5 cents and 25 cents slots if you want to try your luck. Also we have Scoops on the Bay across the street from Abners for Ice Cream deserts. After lunch, about 4:00 pm, feel free to come back to the Bay House for a few brews or just to hang out. I'm sorry we will not have all the Cajun cooking this year. We will try to return to the tradition next year. The address is 6375 Genoa Road, Tracys Landing MD 20779-2404. I'll post directions. Driving time is about 1.5 hours on Saturday Morning early but traffic can be ugly near the Wilson Bridge after 9. Or you can come over on the north beltway. The Wilson is about half way from the Reston Area if you come south beltway. You MD locals know where to go. The poll will help but a list of names would be nice. We'll have name tags. I need a good count for the Restaurant. Crabs are really good at this time. Of course, we'll get good treatment because Ronnie, the chef, lives next door to the Bay House. See yall there. All newbees wellcome, snake or not. And, pray for the Hurricane to come some other week. We are still recovering from Isabel and the storm last August.

August 8, 2002