LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: F5 Roadster
Not Ranked     
Arrow Wscb Dvd

Hi,
Anybody know the status of when the WSCB DVD will be ready?
Perry.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: R.U.C.C. with a 427FE, toploader
Not Ranked     

I was about to post the same thing
Old 08-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Blue Car
Not Ranked     

Let Duane make the official announcement but he told me a few weeks back that it was coming along nicely. I know it's getting close to being ready and sounds like it will be pretty cool too. Hopefully Duane will give us an update.

John
Old 08-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default Update on video delay

Hi There. Here is the scoop on the video DVD.

The video is due. I went over with Photoguy two weeks ago to take a look at what BobKat came up with so far to ship out. He was off to a good start, but we felt there was an opportunity to add a bit more to it in some place, and cutting a few interviews running way too long. And maybe adding some pictures that some of you took and sent me through email. Tonight I'm taking a few files from the images and graphics used at the Bash and looking at serveral pics to see if BobKat can add them in there somehow to make it more appealing. Definitely some more work to do on it.

We have some good pics of cars, but not enough of the attendees. I'd really like to see if Bob can add a chapter of pictures of just attendees.

I am the one to blame holding this up, feeling it was not ready to be shipped as-is and hoping to get some more to give to Bob to include to make it worth it for watching this winter

Sorry for the delay, I got tied up, and getting back to it now to get the rest of this stuff to Bob to finish the video out.
I think he is hoping to ship around September 1st now. Again, sorry for the delay. Please let others know. I hope this update helps. Thanks for your understanding.

Duane
Old 08-10-2005, 08:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF replica, 351W, about 420 HP
Not Ranked     

You could have the start of the individual interviews showing the person being interviewed, then half way thru the interview start showing pictures of the cars, attendees, road trips, etc etc etc.

If you DO show pics of attendees, make sure there is a caption of that attendee's name superimposed on the bottom of the picture.

"If you think that you can cut it, if you think you got the time, you'll only get just one chance, better get it right first time. 'Cause in this game you're playing, if you lose you got to pay, and if you make just one wrong move, you'll get BLOWN AWAY. Expect no mercy.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     

Edley,
He asks the person's name in each of the interviews I saw so far on the first rough version. We are leaving it up to him to sort of pull it all together as the editor too, but just felt he needed a bit more content.

The whole thing was done on spec, so its a side thing for him. I bet he's probably put more time in on it than he'll get back in return. He sort of just did it as a favor to us for the first year... so I'm not sure how much more special credits and edits he'll do. We'll see how it turns out. Thanks, Duane
Old 08-11-2005, 07:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra-less
Not Ranked     

Hey Duane,
Have not heard from you in a while. Do you need/want more pics? I have some we shot.......
AL
Old 08-11-2005, 08:12 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Al,
Yeah I know..., been crazy busy on home projects lately and work to pay for all this stuff we people acquire. If you have some more good pics, post a few in the WSCB Gallery and send me a message. Need more of people in cars or around cars. Thanks Al, Duane